Top St Louis Air Handler Repairs Start Here
Is your air handler leaking water on the floor, or is your air handler not turning on? The team of trained and experienced HVAC technicians at Hoffmann Brothers can identify the source of the issue, present your options, and fix the problem the first time. Count on us for all of your air handler services.
Schedule your St Louis Air Handler Repair by calling 314-644-3011.
Air Handler Unit Common Problems
It is important to find the source of the issue when your HVAC system is not working properly. A trained and experienced technician at Hoffmann Brothers can help identify the problem and provide reliable AHU repair.
Five common repairs for your home’s or business’s air handler include:
- Air handler leaking water
- Air handler not turning on
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Blower fan belts (broken or loose)
- Blower motor or indoor air quality equipment malfunctions
Call Hoffmann Brothers to schedule your air handler repair appointment today.
AHU Repair St Louis – When to Fix vs When to Replace
It is important when considering repairs on an air handler whether you should fix the problem or spend that money on a replacement unit. The team at Hoffmann Brothers will always present you with your options, give you time to make the decision best for your home and your budget, then fix the broken equipment.
Signs you need to replace your air handler include:
- Reduced or inconsistent air flow or energy efficiency
- Frozen air conditioner in the summer
- Air handler unit age
- Unit runs constantly
- Noises like rattling or grinding can be heard with the system turns on
- Puddles found around the air handler unit
- Short cycling due to incorrectly sized unit for the space
Contact us to schedule repairs on your air handler or call Hoffmann Brothers today.
Quick & Efficient Air Handler Repair in St Louis, MO
Hoffmann Brothers has served the community in and around St. Louis for over 40 years. Our team prides itself on putting people first and always doing quality work for the home and business owners of St. Louis – especially when it comes to repairs. When your air handler is not working properly, you know you can trust the technicians at Hoffmann Brothers to fix it right.
Schedule your air handler repair appointment today by calling 314-644-3011.
SCHEDULE AIR HANDLER REPAIR
FAQ’s About Air Handler Repair
Air handlers typically have a lifespan of 10-15 years.
With proper air handler maintenance your coil could last up to 20 years.
A few reasons for an air handler leaking water include:
- Clogged drain line
- Damaged or rusted drain pan
- Broken condensate pump
- Dirty air filter
- Low on refrigerant
MORE HELPFUL RESOURCES FROM HOFFMANN BROTHERS
- Home Protection Plan
- What To Expect on a Service Call
- How to Change a Furnace Filter
- Furnace Won’t Ignite? – Common Heating Solutions
- Carbon Monoxide in Home – Find Solutions
- Boiler Troubleshooting – HVAC Tips
- Measurements for Your HVAC Systems
- Understanding HVAC Duct Sizing
- Important Yearly Inspections and Maintenance For Your Property