Plumbing in St Louis – Trusted for Over 40 Years!
Hoffmann Brothers’ Plumbers are here when you need them most. We’ve been serving families and businesses in St Louis, St Charles and Metro East areas for over 40 years, providing the very best St. Louis plumbing services. We are your call for “plumbing services near me.” Contact us today to get started at 314-664-3011.
Plumbing Services We Provide
Click any of the links below to learn more about our plumbing services in St Louis, MO and the surrounding areas.
- Drain Services – Including Drain Cleaning, Clogged drains, Hydro Jetting, Frozen Pipes and more
- Sewer Solutions – Sewer cleaning, Sewer Repair, Sewer Replacements, Trenchless Sewer solutions
- Water Heaters – Standard and Tankless Installations, Maintenance, Repairs and more
- Popular Plumbing Services – Inspections, Repairs, Installations for toilets, sinks, faucets and more!
- Commercial Plumbing Services – For Business Properties
At Hoffmann Brothers, we handle nearly all professional plumbing services. See more of what we can accomplish for your home or business below.
Call On Our Experienced Drain Cleaners
Hoffmann Brothers is your solution for drain cleaning in St Louis, MO. Our drain cleaners can handle any type of drain or sewer line problem. Our Drain Services include:
Need a replacement? We do that too. To schedule any service, including a drain cleaning, contact our plumbers today. If the plumbing service is not an emergency, feel free to fill out our request service online form below.
Meghan K. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I can’t say enough great things about your plumber Nick that was sent out to my house today to install a new hot water heater! He made a painful experience nearly painless, and even coordinated a Hoffman Bros appliance technician to install my delivered washer and dryer when Home Depot dropped the ball and refused to work with me when the plumbing job increased in difficulty. All three Hoffman Bros employees that serviced my needs today were friendly, timely, and made the best of a tough experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all, most especially Nick!!
We Can Replace or Repair Your Sewer Problems
Our St Louis sewer experts are available to tackle even the most difficult jobs. With more than 40 years of experience, call on our licensed professionals for:
- Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Replacement
- Sewer Repair
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Trenchless Pipe Bursting
- Sewer Pipe Lining
Water Heater Installation, Repair, and Replacement
Having reliable hot water in your home or business is critical to comfort and hygiene. We provide top St Louis Water Heater services when you need them most. Call on our team for:
On Demand Hot Water – Tankless Units
We install State Water Heaters and Noritz Tankless Water Heaters. We service all brands of water heaters including State, Noritz, GE, Rheem, Ruud, General Electric (GE), AO Smith, Bradford-White, Kenmore, & Whirlpool.
Popular St Louis Plumbing Repairs & Services Our Team Can Handle
Hoffman Brothers top plumbers in St. Louis are trained to meet any type of plumbing problem or service. From repairs to maintenance and installations, call on our team of experts to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Some of our most popular plumbing services in St Louis include:
- Toilets – Repairs & Replacements
- Faucets – Repairs & Replacements
- Leaky Faucets: Leaky faucets are a pain and can cause damage to your home, so it is important to call a plumber to get those repaired. Faucets that leak or drip are very common both inside and outside of your home. Your home has kitchen faucets, bathroom faucets, hot and cold faucets on your washing machine, and faucets outside your home.
- Faucet Replacements : Faucets can be leaky or just stop working altogether. Hoffmann Brothers’ plumbers can replace faucets in your kitchen, bathroom, laundry room or wet bar. It is important to have a working faucet in your home.
- Water Pipe Repairs : Water pipe repairs are a plumbing repair that Hoffmann Brothers specializes in.We have encountered water pipes that are leaking and dripping to full water pipe replacements in your home.
- Garbage Disposal Repair: There are so many ways that a garbage disposal can stop working properly. When the disposal gets clogged or doesn’t work anymore the plumbers at Hoffmann Brothers can get you up and running again in no time.
- Bathtub Repairs : When your bathtub or shower gets clogged or stops working properly you need a plumber who can repair it for you so that it is working again fast! If your showerhead doesn’t have enough pressure, or your family doesn’t have enough hot water, Hoffmann Brothers Plumbers can repair these problems. We also provide shower installation and bathtub installation.
- Bathtub and Shower Installation: Professional shower installation and bathtub installation. When remodeling a bathroom it is important to have a well-trained plumber on the job because there are a lot of plumbing systems involved such as showers, bathtubs, faucets, and more. The Hoffmann Brothers plumbers are experts.
- Plumbing Inspections – Plumbing inspections and evaluations are usually performed when purchasing or selling your home and are offered with our Home Protection Plan. To have a licensed and trained plumber perform a plumbing evaluation in your home, contact Hoffmann Brothers today.
- Kitchen Plumbing: Our plumbers can help install garbage disposals, hook up water lines to refrigerators and sinks, install dishwashers, and installing kitchen faucets and sinks.
- Water Pipe Replacement: Leaky pipes are probably the number one plumbing service call that Hoffmann Brothers Plumbers receives. It is important to have functioning water pipes with no leak, and if they cannot be repairs, then Hoffmann Brothers can replace the water pipes in your home.
- Code Violation: If you ever have a plumbing code violation our plumbers can bring your plumbing systems up to code for you.
- Sump Pumps – Sump Pumps help can keep water out of your home, and when they fail, it could cause major damage especially in the basement. It is important to make sure that your sump pump is working properly especially before a wet St Louis spring.
- Water Treatment & Water Softeners – Water Treatment is important especially in St Charles County, Jefferson County and Franklin county where the water is much harder than normal. Looking for cleaner water for your home or filtered water? Hoffmann Brothers’ plumbers can install water treatment systems for your home.
Commercial Plumbing St Louis – Trusted Services For Your Business Property
Our St Louis commercial plumbing department can also provide full plumbing services, installation and repairs for your business locations. If you are looking for a reliable experienced St Louis plumber, look no further than Hoffmann Brothers Plumbing.
Our plumbers can bid a new project or come out and repair existing plumbing fixtures. Our drain cleaners can also handle any type of drain and sewer cleaning. Needing hydro jetting or pressure jetting for your commercial space? Hoffmann Brothers has the Jetter machine to do the work! Call Hoffmann Brothers plumbing for all your commercial plumbing needs or request service here.
Top Plumbing Companies in St Louis – Call Hoffmann Brothers
You can reach Hoffmann Brothers online or by contacting us at:
Our plumbing, drain cleaning, and water heater service area includes in Missouri: St Louis City, St Louis County, Jefferson County, St Charles County; In Illinois: St. Clair County & Madison County. We also service specific cities such as Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Des Peres, Chesterfield, Ballwin, Creve Coeur, Ladue, Edwardsville, Clayton, Fairview Heights, East St Louis, Mehlville, Lemay, & Sunset Hills.
Common Plumbing FAQ’s
To ensure that your plumbing system runs at optimum efficiency, maintenance is recommended throughout the year.
Some important maintenance tips include:
- Look for signs of leaks around your home’s foundation, near visible pipes and where pipes run through walls. Puddles of water and watermarks on walls, floors or ceilings all indicate possible leaks.
- Look for signs of corrosion. Leaks and bad pipe connections can result from pipe corrosion if not addressed. Green stains around on shutoff valves and copper and brass fittings are a sign of corrosion.
- Test water pressure. Water pressure measures the force of water as it flows from sinks, faucets and showerheads. Low water pressure can indicate an issue with the water line or of sediment build up in the faucet or showerhead.
Review all plumbing FAQs here.
Professional, Affordable Plumbing Services St Louis, MO
Hoffmann Brothers has been servicing St Louis residents as one of the top plumbing companies for over 40 years. We are reliable, trained, licensed and get the job done right and fast! For all you plumbing services, plumbing repairs, drain cleaning needs contact the experts at Hoffmann Brothers Plumbing at 314-664-3011.