Hoffmann Bros Provides Full Ductless HVAC Services
When you need a highly efficient alternative to traditional central heating or outdated air conditioning window units, a ductless heating and cooling system provides a proven and reliable solution for your St Louis home. At Hoffmann Brothers heating and air, we provide full services for your ductless HVAC needs including:
- Ductless Heat Pump Installation / Replacement
- Ductless Heating & Cooling Repair
- Ductless HVAC Maintenance
Our team of licensed and certified ductless heating technicians can install, repair or replace nearly any ductless heat pump and ductless mini-split heating system.
Some of the popular ductless HVAC systems we service include:
- Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioning & Heating Systems
- Daikin Ductless Units
- Fujitsu Ductless HVAC Systems
- LG Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems
What Are Ductless Heating And Cooling Systems?
What Is Ductless Heating and Cooling? Ductless hvac systems, professionally known as ductless mini split systems, output both heat and air conditioning. These units allow you to control the temperature of individual rooms.
Each ductless system has one outdoor unit that is paired with either just one or multiple indoor units. Each indoor unit will have a remote for you to control the temperature and comfort of that room. You can have the heat running in one room and the air conditioner on in another. By being in control of turning each indoor unit on and off, ductless heating and cooling systems are one of the most efficient HVAC systems out there.
How Does Ductless Heat and Air Work?
The ductless split system consists of three main components:
- The Indoor Unit: The indoor unit will go in each room that you are looking to heat or cool. The indoor unit can either be mounted on a wall or ceiling. These units are controlled by each room’s individual remote.
- The Outdoor Unit: In a ductless system, there is only one outdoor unit that is linked to all the indoor units. The refrigerant and wiring can be connected to only one outdoor system.
- The Remote Controller: The temperature of each room can be controlled with just a touch of a button. You can set it to heat, cool, dry or auto. You can even adjust the fan speed and the direction in which you want the unit to blow the air.
Ductless Split Systems – Get Started With Hoffmann Bros Today
Our experienced hvac technicians are ready to begin work on your ductless mini split system today. We recognize the critical importance of a heating and cooling system that gets the job done, providing warm air in winter and cool air in the summer. If you’re ready to control the temperature when and where you want in your St Louis home, give us a call today to discuss how we can help with your ductless heat pump and air conditioning needs.