Oven Repairs Throughout the Greater St Louis Area
Hoffmann Brothers offers appliance repairs now for St Louis area homes and businesses. Our appliance repair technician can repair any type of oven, stove top or range that you may have. We can work on any brand of oven including GE, LG, Jenn Air, Maytag, Bosch, KitchenAid, Frigidaire, Viking, Whirlpool, Samsung, Kenmore, Wolf, Amana, Electrolux, Thermador and more! If you need an oven repair, or any appliance repair, contact Hoffmann Brothers at 314-664-3011 or request service online.
Oven and Range Repairs St Louis
Hoffmann Brothers appliance repair technicians can repair any type of oven, stove top, or range including gas and electric. If you notice any of these problems with any of these appliances, you may want to call Hoffmann Brothers:
- Oven is not baking or broiler is not working properly
- The oven is not heating correctly or at all
- Oven is not self-cleaning like it should
- The burner gets too hot
- Indicator light stays lit
- The oven door is stuck closed
- The oven will not heat up
- Oven produces incorrect temperatures
Electric Stove Repair St. Louis
- If your electric stove won’t heat, check to see if all the burners or just one burner have the problem. If it’s just one burner, turn off the stove and examine the heating coil and its connection. Unplug the coil and look for blisters, bubbles, cracks or other signs of damage. If the coil isn’t damaged, swap out the coil and test it to see if the problem is the coil or the connection.
- If all your burners aren’t working, you probably have a larger electrical issue, like a blown fuse from an electrical surge. If your stove’s clock isn’t displaying or is connected to your oven and the oven light won’t turn on, then it’s because you don’t have any power to the unit.
- If your stove won’t adjust its heat, there’s a problem with the infinite switch connected to the dial that regulates power. You will need to replace the switch.
Gas Stove Repair St. Louis
Does the flame light on your gas stove? The stove should click repeatedly if the power is on and the dial is set to “light.” If there is no flame, you should be able to smell the gas. If there is no click, you have a defective ignition switch. If you can’t smell gas, then there is a gas flow issue.
No matter the issue with your oven, stove top, or range, Hoffmann Brothers can repair it. We have access to all brand and appliance parts that are needed. Our techs will diagnose the issue and give you an upfront price for the repair. Call us today at 314-664-3011 or contact us here