Experienced HVAC Installation for Air Conditioners
When it comes time to replace your air conditioner, you want to make sure that you are considering brand, type of cooling system, size of the AC unit, the SEER rating and the price. But the most important part in choosing a new air conditioner for your St Louis home is choosing the right air conditioning contractors to install it.
Get an AC and Furnace installed for as low as $130/month
Our team will sit down and go over the many different options in choosing a new cooling system, and will make sure to apply all current rebates, incentives, tax credits, financing, and coupons to the price!
Some of the most popular air conditioning installations we provide include:
- Central Air Conditioner Installation
- Split AC Installation – the most common and standard air conditioning installation
- Heat Pump AC Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioner Installation
- Geothermal AC Installation
Air Conditioning Replacement – Air Compressor Replacement
At Hoffmann Brothers AC installation contractors, when you receive a bid for a new air conditioning installation from our St Louis, MO air conditioning office, your project manager will perform a full load calculation, including measuring and sizing the ductwork and making sure the air conditioning system they recommend is the right size to maximize comfort in your home.
Wanted to say how happy I was to have Hoffmann Bros in our family!! I always brag about Justen V and all the girls in the office are just wonderful to work with !!!
View our 6 Installation Guarantees and know you are in the right hands with Hoffmann Brothers’ experienced air conditioning installers.
Warning Signs your AC needs replacement:
- Your Air Conditioner is 10 years or older – the average time span of an air conditioner is typically 10 years
- Large components need replacing such as a coil or the compressor
- You need to add refrigerant, a large amount, year after year
- AC not blowing cold air
Prolonging the Life of the Air Conditioner:
- Annual air conditioner maintenance
- Changing your air filter regularly
Different Types of Air Conditioning Installations Available
Hoffmann Brothers understands all that goes into installing air conditioners, and we will advise on the very best AC replacement to get you through the hot St Louis summers. You can rely on Hoffmann Brother to install an air conditioner that is not only energy-efficient, but will provide comfort for you and your family all summer long. You can request a free estimate anytime with our Project Managers by filling out our quick online form.
AC Installation Brands We Handle
At Hoffmann Brothers, we will install a new air conditioner and system for your home. We provide air compressor replacement or AC capacitor replacement where needed. Hoffmann Brothers installs a wide variety of air conditioners from multiple manufacturers. Contact our Project Managers to see which AC unit brand is the best fit for you and your home.
Ductless Air Conditioner Installation
Ductless AC systems are becoming much more popular in the St Louis and Metro East area homes. These air conditioners are installed without ductwork. They are great to put in a home when you are adding on a home addition, sun room, or not getting enough air flow to the 2nd or 3rd floor. An AC Installation contractor can perform a Ductless AC installation in your entire home as well. To learn more about ductless air conditioning and a ductless AC install, visit our ductless air conditioner page or call 314-664-3011.
Heat Pump Installation
Heat Pumps can provide both air conditioning and heating for your home. They are a very efficient way to heat and cool your space. Heat Pumps transfer heat inside and outside your home. Heat Pumps are very quiet in their operation and environmentally friendly. Hoffmann Brothers’ Project Managers can help you choose the best Heat Pump for your home at no charge to you. Our licensed heat pump installation team is standing by to serve you. To request a bid, fill out our form or call us at 314-664-3011.
Preparing for AC Unit Installation in St Louis
Here are some options that you should consider when purchasing an air conditioner:
- Properly Sizing the Equipment: Undersized equipment, ductwork, and refrigeration piping can affect the functionality of your air conditioner. Make sure the contractor you receive pricing from performs a full load calculation on your home. Hoffmann Brothers’ Project Managers perform a full load calculation at every estimate to take into effect all the windows and doors and the square footage of your home.
- SEER Rating: Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio or SEER Rating is the efficiency rating of the air conditioner. The higher the SEER the more efficient the air conditioner and the lower your monthly bill will be. Hoffmann Brothers offers AC units rating in SEER ratings from a low of 13 to a high of 20 SEER on a standard air conditioning system. SEER ratings of older AC units are typically very low. Air conditioners wear out over time and have older technology. It is typical to find old AC units with SEER ratings of 6-10 SEER. By upgrading and replacing your air conditioner, our customers typically see a large reduction in utility costs as well.
- Single vs. 2 Stage Air Conditioners: Air Conditioners are available in single stage or two stage units. Two stage air conditioners are more efficient (lower electric bill) and provide better humidity removal. If you plan on being in your house for more than 5-years we recommend a two stage AC unit.
- Zoning Capabilities: Zoning systems are installed to even out hot and cold spots in a home. A two story home is a perfect application for zoning. A zoning system would allow you to have a thermostat for each story without having multiple systems. If zoning is something you are interested in, make sure to mention to your Project Manager.
Replace AC Unit with Hoffmann Brothers
Making sure you have all the options in your air conditioner is important for long term satisfaction. But the most important day is the day the air conditioner is installed in your home. Having a licensed and qualified AC installation contractor like Hoffmann Brothers perform a central air conditioner installation or other type of AC install is important for how that air conditioner is going to work for the life of the ac unit. Request a bid from Hoffmann Brothers today to get started on new air conditioner for you home.
FAQ's About Air Conditioning Installation
✅ How Much Does It Cost To Install An Air Conditioner?
The price to install an AC in your home depends on the desired system, model, brand, size of your home, and other factors. Our certified technicians will discuss the options available to you and will make sure to apply any rebates, discounts, incentives, financing and tax credits to the final price.
Central AC is a good choice if your home already has ductwork, while a split AC system (known as Ductless AC) is a wise choice if you don’t have ductwork or if you’re adding a new addition to the home. A split AC system also runs at a high efficiency, which can save you money in energy savings in the long term.
✅ Why Is Proper Installation Of My AC System So Important?
Proper installation of your AC is vital to the efficiency and durability of your system. Improper installation could lead to inefficiencies like air loss through ductwork. Call upon our licensed technicians to properly install any AC system for your home.
Installing Air Conditioners The Right Way
Hoffmann Brothers has been in the St Louis and Metro East area for over 40 years. We have installed so many different types of AC units in many St Louis area homes. You can depend on Hoffmann Brothers to not only perform quality work but to provide warranties and guarantees on every installation we do! Request a bid from one of our air conditioning installation Projects Managers through our request a bid form below or call us at 314-664-3011.