Repair Your Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems Today!
At Hoffmann Brothers, we understand the importance of reliable temperature control in every room of your St Louis area home, through every season of the year. Our team of experienced team of ductless hvac contractors can repair nearly any type of ductless heating and cooling system. Get it fixed quickly and efficiently with our licensed and certified ductless mini split repair technicians.
Some of the brands of ductless mini split repairs our technicians service include:
- Daikin Ductless Repairs
- Fujitsu Ductless HVAC Repairs
- LG Ductless Heating & Cooling Systems Repairs
- Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioning & Heating Repairs
When Does My Ductless Heat Pump Need Repairs?
A ductless heat pump and any ductless mini split system used for heating and/or cooling will need annual maintenance to continue operating at optimal efficiency. You should consider ductless hvac repairs when encountering any of the following issues:
- Indoor Units Are Barely Heating or Cooling – The number one culprit here is typically a refrigerant leak.
- Water Leaking from My Indoor Unit – A water leak behind the air handler is typically related to a faulty condensate line. Call for repairs if you notice the accumulation of water building near or behind your mini split unit.
- Remote Controls Have Stopped Functioning Properly – Of course try a battery change first, but it could be an electrical failure in the unit itself.
- Outdoor Unit Fan Stops Running – It’s possible the capacitors which start and run the motor may stopped holding an electrical charge or the fan itself may have an issue needing repair.
St Louis Ductless HVAC Repairs With Hoffmann Brothers
Hoffmann Brothers experienced heating and cooling contractors have been serving the homes and businesses of the greater St Louis area for more than 40 years. When you need reliable ductless mini split repairs for your heating and cooling systems, give our ductless repair team a call our St Louis heating office right away at 314-664-3011 or request a bid through our online form.
Other Helpful Links:
- Visit our furnace repair page