Hoffmann Brothers has kept homes comfortable year-round for over 40 years with exceptional St Louis heating and cooling services. Our team is licensed, trained, and experienced to install, replace, repair, and maintain your HVAC heat pump– and we guarantee our award-winning service. We offer heat pump:
For immediate heat pump services, Call Hoffmann Brothers today at 314-664-3011.
Home Heat Pump Installation and Replacement
When you are looking to install or replace your heating system, it’s time to consider a whole home comfort system using heat pump technology. Installing a heat pump means you have an air conditioner that can also heat your home. They are efficient, quiet, and eco-friendly and exceed the performance of traditional furnaces and boilers.
Hoffmann Brothers can help you choose the right heat pump system to fit your St. Louis home’s needs, including geothermal heat pumps (sometimes called ground source heat pumps). Our licensed team of experts have installed thousands throughout the St. Louis & Metro East.
Our Installation services includes:
- Professional installs of American Standard Heat Pumps & Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pumps
- Service for every brand including Goodman, Trane, and Carrier
- Warranties that range from 5–12 years on parts
- Installation of duct and ductless heat pumps (mini splits)
- Hoffmann Brothers Installation Guarantees: Because we know installation determines the ultimate efficiency and life of the equipment
- Single Stage vs. 2 Stage Heat Pumps: We offer 2 Stage Heat Pumps with either one or two compressors.
Contact us today to get started on your heat pump installation or replacement.
Heat Pump Repair Services
Heat pumps do a lot of work heating and cooling your home – especially if it is the primary HVAC system. Combine that workload with a life expectancy of 15–20 years, and it is likely you will need a repair at some point.
It is time to call a technician at Hoffmann Brothers to schedule a repair appointment if you notice any of the following:
- Unusual noises
- Uneven heating or cooling
- Difference between heat pump thermostat reading and actual comfort
- Spike in the electric bill
- Sudden change in indoor air quality
- Odor coming from the vents
These are indicators of common heat pump issues like:
- Startup problems
- Diminished performance
- Reduced airflow
- Clogged condensate drain
- Problems with the capacitor, compressor, or blower motor
Our team of experienced professionals can repair any heat pump issue your St. Louis home may have. Call us to schedule a repair today.
Heat Pump Maintenance for St Louis Homes
Regular maintenance of any heating and cooling system is important, and a heat pump is no exception. Annual or biannual heat pump maintenance is recommended and often a requirement of manufacturer warranties, depending on whether your St. Louis area home uses it as a primary or supplementary system.
Hoffmann Brothers will provide heat pump tune-ups that include:
- Prevent damage to parts like the compressor
- Avoid potentially costly repairs
- Improve heat pump efficiency and performance
- Ensure optimum airflow
- Reduce energy bills
During a maintenance visit, our technicians follow a checklist to ensure all parts are:
- Clean and clear of dirt and debris
- Working properly
- Charged appropriately
- Replaced as needed
Call Hoffmann Brothers today at 314-664-3011 to schedule your heat pump service.
FAQ’s About Heat Pumps
Heat pump systems are air conditioners that also provide heating for your St Louis area home. Heat pumps are efficient, quiet, and environmentally friendly.
A heat pump uses a system of geothermal loops to transfer heat from the earth to your home and vice versa.
Heat pumps have a life expectancy of 15–20 years.
To determine the size heat pump, perform the following measurements and calculations:
- (Square footage of home divided by 1,000) x 1.5 = capacity in tons
- Capacity in tons x 12,000 = BTU’s (British Thermal Units)
- BTU’s x 0.293 = kW rating needed
- Or you can call a Hoffmann Brothers technician to help you figure out the best heat pump for your St. Louis area home.
According to The Department of Energy, “Today’s heat pump can reduce your electricity use for heating by approximately 50% compared to electric resistance heating such as furnaces and baseboard heaters.”
Contact Premier St. Louis Heat Pump Experts Today!
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has proudly installed and serviced plumbing and HVAC systems in the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. We are reliable, trained, licensed, and we get the job done fast and done right!
Our service area includes cities in Missouri and Illinois, such as St. Louis, Chesterfield, Brentwood, Clayton, Fenton, Florissant, Kirkwood, St. Peters, St. Charles County, Alton, Belleville, Collinsville, Columbia, Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, Madison County, St. Clair County, and O’Fallon
Contact Hoffmann Brothers, the award-winning St. Louis plumbing and HVAC contractor, today at 314-664-3011, or send us an email on our Contact Us page for all of your plumbing, heating, and cooling system installation, maintenance, and repair needs.