Water Heater Replacement St Louis
Hoffmann Brothers has been installing water heaters for St Louis, St Charles and the Metro East residents for many years. There are many options to choose from when replacing your hot water heaters. Hoffmann Brothers installs are dependable and efficient. We stand behind our installations and our products and offer warranties on water heater installations.
Hot Water Heater Installation St Louis
Whether you’re looking for gas water heater installation, electric water heater installation or something beyond, Hoffmann Brothers makes sure to always do a thorough job on every single replacement. We will remove your old unit and dispose of it, install the new one and include all the necessary permits and parts to complete the replacement. With our installations, there are no hidden fees. We include everything in our quote. When choosing a new water heater there are things to consider for you home or business. Here are some options to consider:
- Gallon Size: We can install a 40 gallon, 50 gallon, 75 Gallon or 100 Gallon hot water heater. Whatever size is best suited for your home and family is what we will recommend for you.
- Gas vs. Electric: Hoffmann Brothers offer both gas and electric water heaters.
- High Efficiency: Hoffmann Brothers offers standard efficiency, high efficiency water heaters and tankless water heaters. The High Efficiency ones are ENERGY STAR qualified, qualify for many utility rebate programs, and potentially tax credits. No matter what your choice is, a newer unit will be much more efficient than the one we would be replacing!
- Brand: We recommend State Hot Water Heaters but can install any brand such as Ruud, Bradford White, GE, Kenmore, Whirlpool, AO Smith, Navien, Rheem and more.
Standard Water Heater Vs. Energy Efficient Water Heating Systems
The main benefits and differences between standard and energy efficient water heating systems include:
Hot water storage heaters have capacities ranging from 40 gallons to 90 gallons.
- Tanked Hot Water Heater
Conventional hot water heaters are not as energy efficient as tankless units, because of energy losses and greater energy consumption. As tankless units involve both indoor and outdoor configurations, the energy efficient appliance accompanies a more costly installation than that of a standard water-heating unit.
- Utility Company Rebates
Check out our Rebates & Incentives page for more information about if the hot water heater you are going to install qualifies.
- Energy Efficiency
Energy studies support that tankless hot water heaters save at least $100 a year in energy consumption.
- Care Instructions
Although water-heating systems come with warranties, homeowners have to follow the manufacturer’s service instructions to maintain the warranty’s policies.
- Concise Lifecycle
A standard tanked hot water heater lasts between seven and ten years.
- Fewer Hot-water Heater Replacements
On-demand hot water heaters have a lifespan, ranging from 15 and 20 years or more. For St. Louis residential property owners this means fewer hot water heater replacements.
- A Payoff
The energy savings earned with a tankless hot water heater pays for itself in under 10 years. On demand water heating systems enable St. Louis homeowners to curtail energy costs associated with a conventional, hot water-heater storage system.
- Free Hot Water
Certain geothermal heat pumps have the capacity to produce a free supply of hot water or tankless hot water heaters in St. Louis. In the summer, geothermal heat pumps produce a complimentary supply of hot water.
Water Heater Replacement – Schedule a Quote Today!
At Hoffmann Brothers, we understand that you want to have the most efficient and reliable hot water possible. Hot water heaters come in multiple sizes, depending on the hot water needs of your home, and have the highest efficiency ratings. They carry a standard 6-year tank and parts warranty, and can last about 12 years. But remember, regular hot water heater maintenance from the technicians at Hoffmann Brothers can help to extend the life of your home’s hot water heater! Schedule a quote to replace your water heater call 314-664-3011. Additionally, if you need urgent help, our same-day water heater service can help you get hot water as soon as possible!
Helpful Water Heater Resources That Might Help Support Your Replacement!
- How to Light a Pilot Light on a Water Heater
- Tankless Water Heater vs Traditional
- How Long Do Hot Water Heaters Last?
- Navien Manuals: Tankless Water Heaters
- Standard Water Heater Frequently Asked Questions
- Sewer Cleaning Service
- Sewer Inspections
- Full Sewer Replacements
- Trenchless Sewer Solution
- Sewer Pipe Bursting
- Sewer Pipe Lining
- St Louis Sewer Repairs
- St Louis Sewer Services
- All Things Related to Your Drains
- Dealing With Clogged Drains
- How Hydro Jetting Can Help
- Commercial Drains
- General Plumbing Inspections
- Water Pipe Repairs
- St Louis Water Treatment