Faucet Replacement Throughout the Greater St Louis Area
There are many reasons that you may need to replace a faucet in your home, and when you do, you want to make sure you have a licensed and qualified St. Louis Plumber to replace the faucet. We are confident that we can offer long-lasting reliable solutions to your leaky faucets and other faucet problems.
Visit Our St. Louis Leaky Faucet Repair Page
Hoffmann Brothers offers so many types of faucet replacements for your home from the type of faucet, to the brand, to the design. You can choose the best fitting faucet from our numerous faucet selections. To schedule a faucet replacement for your St Louis, St Charles, or Metro East area home, call Hoffmann Brothers at (314) 664-3011 or contact us online.
Installing a New Faucet Replacement For Your Home
When choosing a new faucet for your home, you want to make sure that it aligns with the color theme and décor in your bathroom, kitchen, laundry or mud room, or garage. The faucets we offer come in so many shapes, sizes, color schemes, and brands. Some of the many brands that we can install are Moen, Kohler, American Standard, Gerber, Delta, Grohe, Premier, Jacuzzi, Union Brass, Clavier Bay, Eljer and Wolverine Brass. Our plumbers can help choose the best fitting faucet for you based on your needs. Schedule your faucet replacement today.
How to Prepare for a Faucet Replacement
- Select a water faucet in advance. For a straightforward installation, try to purchase a fixture replacement with a comparable design.
- Prior to the plumbing house call remove all items from underneath the sink.
- Sanitize the counter, where the faucet replacement will take place, scrubbing away any calcium, lime and other mineral deposits from the surface.
Kitchen Faucet Replacement Options From Hoffmann Brothers
Your kitchen faucet is usually something you use every day. When that faucet breaks or leaks, it can cause a headache. Sometimes sink faucets are repairable but most times it is best to just replace the kitchen faucet with a new one. There are many types of kitchen faucets that we offer such as pull out spray faucets, one handle kitchen faucets, pro pre-rinse kitchen faucets, one handle kitchen faucets, widespread kitchen faucets, pot filler faucets, and hot water dispensers.
How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet
- Shut off the sink’s water supply.
- Next, loosening the tube nut and other bolts, connected to the faucet, the plumber removes the kitchen faucet along with the remaining component of the plumbing. Note: Depending on the kitchen faucet replacement, a new tube may or may not be necessary.
- Then, before the technician mounts the new plumbing fixture, he or she will wipe away any water deposits.
- Once the plumber affixes the new faucet to the kitchen water lines, he or she will test the fixture to make sure it is working properly.
- In the final step a technician tightens all connections.
Some of the many brands of Kitchen faucets that our plumbers can install and work on are Moen, Kraus, Kohler, Grohe, Delta, Pfister, Hansgrohe, Rohl, Brizo, Riobel, American Standard, Elkay, Graff, Premier, Blanco, Insinkerator, Jado, Kingston Brass, Aquabrass and CNC Faucets.
Here is our line of kitchen sink faucets that we offer. If you are looking for something particular, please call our Plumbing Department at 314-664-3011.
Bathtub & Shower Faucet Replacement
We can offer many other shower handles and faucets to fit your needs and the bathroom/shower application. Below is our top inventory choice for shower faucet replacement and tub faucet replacement:
Bathroom Faucet Replacements St. Louis, Lavatory Faucet Replacement
Here is the Hoffmann Brothers current line of bathroom faucet replacements, sometimes referred to as lavatory faucet replacements.
Moen Faucet Replacements
Grohe Faucet Replacements
Experienced St Louis Plumbers for Faucet Replacements
Hoffmann Brothers has been in business for over 40 years and we can provide so many types of plumbing services to our St Louis, St Charles, and Metro East area residents. Faucet replacements are just one of the many services. To schedule a plumber out to your home, call (314) 664-3011 or contact us through our website.