Protect your home and business property with Air Scrubber HVAC technology. Improve the air quality in your home, school, daycare, veterinary clinic or business location. Hoffmann Brothers is a premier Nashville dealer of the Air Scrubber. Call upon our Nashville Indoor Air Quality experts today to get started.
At Hoffmann Brothers we are proud to offer Air Scrubber UV Light and Air Scrubber Plus installation for Nashville area residents.
Air Scrubber Technology for Nashville Homes
Are you concerned about the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) of your home or business? Indoor Air Quality is an important factor for your health and comfort – especially considering the amount of time Americans spend indoors.
While you may think staying inside can help you avoid allergens and pollution, you may be surprised to find that the air you breathe can be 2 to 5 times more polluted than the air outside, according to the EPA. Controlling the temperature and humidity level and installing proper ventilation can improve the IAQ of your home or business – as can an Air Scrubber.
What is an Air Scrubber?
An Air Scrubber is a machine used largely in commercial or industrial settings to help reduce contaminants from the air and improve the indoor air quality. It can also be used as a whole house air scrubber. A commercial air scrubber or an industrial air scrubber is likely to be found on a restoration site that has a lot of dust, chemicals, and gases floating in the air.
What Does an Air Scrubber Do?
A UV air scrubber attracts the tiny particles of pollutants, allergens, and gases with negative ions created by ultraviolet rays. The tiny particles combine with the negative ions to make larger particles that pass through a series of filters and are removed from the air. The clean air is then exhausted back into the rooms of the home or business.
Benefits of an Air Scrubber
Air scrubbers can benefit homes, businesses, and schools to improve the indoor air quality and health of people spending hours inside these buildings each day.
Other benefits include:
- Reduce pollutants, allergens, chemicals, viruses, and bacteria
- Rids the air of lingering smells
- Extends the life of your HVAC system
- Improves or prevents effects of poor IAQ on your health and that of your family or employees, such as irritated eyes, nose, and throats, headaches, dizziness, fatigue, respiratory disease, and cancer – according to the EPA
FAQ’s About Air Scrubbers
Yes. This technology can help improve the smell of your business as well as the quality of work and health of your employees.
24 to 48 hours is recommended to cleanse and exchange the air in the building in question, depending on the conditions. Ask the HVAC technicians at Hoffmann Brothers what their recommendation is for your particular situation.
An air scrubber removes tiny particles of harmful pollutants, chemicals, and more from the air using UV light in order to improve the property’s IAQ.
- Air Purifier – a portable device with a limited range that cleans the air of dust, mold, pollen, pet dander, odors, bacteria, and allergens. These can be used long term to keep your home or business fresh and free of pollution.
- Air Scrubber – portable or attached to your HVAC system ductwork to rid the air of gases, pollutants, and toxins. These are typically used temporarily on commercial or industrial work sites to improve the IAQ and reduce or prevent negative health effects of people working on the site and breathing harmful particles in the air.
You bet! Whether you have a home air scrubber that needs servicing, repairs, upgrades, or installation, our technicians are trained and ready to get it in working order for you.
Resources for Nashville Residents
- Air Pollution Control – The Air Quality Index is reported daily based on monitored levels of the criteria air pollutants.
- Pollen Count –The Pollen Count is reported daily from March 1 until a killing frost in the fall.
- Radon Information