Is your tankless water heater showing signs that it needs repairs? When you need tankless hot water heater repair in Nashville, TN, call the plumbing contractor you can trust – Hoffmann Brothers. Our team repairs nearly all brands. Whether you have a leak, a malfunction, or unusual noises coming from your on-demand hot water heater, Hoffmann Brothers has a solution for you.
Call Hoffmann Brothers, the Nashville tankless water heater services at 615-515-3015.
Jump To Page Contents:
- Tankless Water Heater Types and Brands We Repair
- Your Solution for “Tankless Hot Water Heater Repair Near Me” in Nashville
- Repair or Replace Your Nashville On-Demand Water Heater?
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Repairs in Nashville
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Helpful Resources
Shower Not Hot? – Schedule Nashville Tankless Water Heater Repair
When it comes to tankless water heater repair and plumbing, Hoffmann Brothers is your reliable Nashville tankless water heater service provider.
- Improper installation
- Erratic functioning
- Rumbling or rattling noises
One advantage of a tankless water heater is that repairs aren’t needed very often, but they do happen, which is why it is important to know who to call and to dial sooner than later.
Call Hoffmann Brothers at 615-515-3015 for your tankless water heater repair today.
Tankless Water Heater Types and Brands We Repair
Our team is trained to repair both gas and electric tankless water heaters of any brand, including:
- AO Smith
- Bradford White
- Navien tankless water heaters
- Rinnai tankless water heater
- Steibel Eltron
Your Solution for “Tankless Hot Water Heater Repair Near Me” in Nashville
It is important to know who to call for repairs when anything breaks in your home. When it comes to tankless water heater repair Nashville residents can call Hoffmann Brothers.
With a tankless water heater not working, common reasons for repairs include:
- Tankless water heater not heating water at all or inefficiently
- Other appliances, like washer and dishwasher, not functioning properly
- Tankless water heater turning itself off, which usually means a clogged filter
- Discolored and foul-tasting or smelly water – Call a plumber immediately to examine the water heater and water supply and find the source, which could or could not be your on-demand water heater
- Noises – Faint noises are normal, loud noises like banging, humming, screeching, or knocking mean there is a problem
- Water Leaks – could be due to a loose valve or fitting, or something more complex
- An aging system that doesn’t work as well as it used to
- Low hot water pressure
- Not enough hot water
- Water that is too hot
- Gas units with pilot lights that won’t light or won’t stay lit or a burner that won’t stay lit
Repair or Replace Your Nashville On-Demand Water Heater?
Some common signs it is time to replace  your unit include:
- Unusually odorous water
- Reduced water pressure or hot water supply
- Dirty or rusty water – check right away!
- Noises like rumbles, pops, pings, and bangs
- For gas heaters, pilot lights that don’t light or stay lit
- Age of the unit and signs of age like rust, leaks, and lack of heat
- Increased need and frequency for repairs
- Spike in utility bills
No one likes the option for only cold showers or repeating loads of laundry because they didn’t get clean enough the first time around. That’s why it is important to fix issues as quickly as possible when they arise with your Nashville home’s tankless water heater and to know when it is time for a replacement.
The team of plumbers and technicians at Hoffmann Brothers can answer your important questions and get your water heater back up and running as soon as possible.
Call us today to schedule your on-demand water heater replacement.
LEARN MORE: Tankless Water Heater Installers Nashville
Commercial Tankless Water Heater Repairs in Nashville
The team at Hoffmann Brothers can help you bring back the heat, so you’re not in hot water with your customers! Call us today to address your commercial tankless hot water heater repairs.
Get It Fixed with The Nashville Tankless Water Heater Repair and Plumbing Experts
With over 40 years of experience, our team knows hot water heaters and has seen it all! The plumbers and technicians at Hoffmann Brothers are licensed, experienced professionals who are well-versed in proper tankless water heater repairs and replacements. Nashville residents have come to trust Hoffmann Brothers for all of their traditional and tankless water heater needs, thanks to our award-winning service and work guarantee.
Be sure to complete our online form to schedule a replacement or call 615-515-3015 to get a technician out to your Nashville home to address repairs today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Repair for Tankless Water Heaters
There could be a number of causes as to why your tankless water heater isn’t working, but some possibilities are:
- System overload
- Mineral buildup
- Air supply or exhaust blockage
- Leaks in the heat exchanger
According to Energy.gov, a tankless water heater lasts about 20 years.
Yes! Tankless water heaters typically require fewer repairs than traditional water heaters, but as they age, they do require more repairs.
More Helpful Resources
- Nashville Hot Water Heater Services – Explore all our services
- Nashville Hot Water Heater Installation
- How to Light a Pilot Light on a Water Heater
- Nashville Water Heater Maintenance
- Nashville Water Heater Repair Services
- Tankless Water Heater vs Traditional
- How Long Do Hot Water Heaters Last?
- Navien Manuals: Tankless Water Heaters