When it comes time to replace your air conditioning system, there’s usually a strong reason. It could be old age, inefficiencies, an air conditioner that is no longer working properly, and beyond. But when it comes to choosing a contractor who will replace your AC system, you want one who knows how to install air conditioners properly, can correctly size your system, and provides excellent warranties and guarantees on their work.
Hoffmann Brothers provides free estimates, so call upon our Nashville AC services today at 615-515-3015 to have a project manager out to your home to give you all of the information and confidence you need to replace your air conditioning system.
Air Conditioner Replacement Red Flags
It is important to recognize warning signs that your current air conditioner might be on its last legs when the time to choose a new AC unit rapidly approaches. Warning signs on how you can tell if your air conditioner needs to be replaced in the near future include:
- Inconsistency: Aging models cause inconsistent cooling and can increase your energy bill. Replacing your air conditioning system will almost always lead to more energy efficiency and reduced operating cost.
- Age: AC units 10+ years will have lower efficiency than modern, high-energy efficient models. The savings you gain by upgrading to a newer, more efficient unit may justify the replacement of the old AC unit.
- Humidity: Excess humidity indicates reduced cooling capacity or a broken part.
- Noisiness: This is a sign that AC maintenance is needed, that the motor is slowing down, or that the machine is unable to meet your needs.
- Increasing Costs: A spike in your energy bills signals a drop in cooling efficiency and that your AC unit is about to fail and should be replaced.
Selecting Your Air Conditioning System for Installation
The process of choosing the right air conditioning system for your home is important. Hoffmann Brothers has knowledgeable project managers that will perform a full load calculation to determine the proper size of HVAC system required and discuss your options, efficiency, and indoor air quality needs. Request a free estimate today.
Installing American Standard Air Conditioners
Hoffmann Brothers provides licensed American Standard HVAC installation in Nashville, TN and the surroudning areas. These AC units provide reliable performance, durable construction, enhanced comfort, cleaner air, and efficient operation.
The trained technicians at Hoffmann Brothers will work with you to find the best size air conditioning unit for your home or business’s needs! Call Hoffmann Brothers Heating and Air Conditioning for your free estimate on a New American Standard Air Conditioner.
The Importance of a Quality AC Installation
The most important day in the life of an air conditioner is the day it is installed. Hot spots, cold spots, high utility cost, and unreliable heating and air conditioning are most likely the result of poor installation. In fact, a leading consumer magazine stopped rating heating and cooling manufacturers because they concluded that all manufacturers are all similar and the main factor that impacts reliability is the quality of the installation.
Most homeowners think that brand and efficiency are the only factors that matter. However, it is worth the extra money to pay for a quality air conditioning installation. Hoffmann Brothers takes training and quality very seriously. Hoffmann Brothers provides the best quality HVAC installations, and we have our installation guarantees and warranties to back it up!
Hoffmann Brothers AC Replacement Guarantees
We guarantee our work. Below are the guarantees we include with every new equipment installation.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We guarantee that the equipment we install will perform as stated. If after proper adjustments are made to the system it does not heat or cool within the specified temperature range within the first two years of installation, we will remove the system and return 100% of your investment.
- Comfort Guarantee: We guarantee that the system(s) we installed will heat or cool your home within three degrees of the temperature stated. If this temperature range is not achieved, we will perform a complete home analysis to determine the cause and make adjustments to the comfort system all at no cost to you. Any adjustments to the home (such as repairing air leaks) will be done at the homeowner’s expense.
- No Lemon Guarantee: If the compressor in your air conditioner fails twice within the first five years of installation, we will install a new outside unit. If the heat exchanger in your furnace fails twice within the first 10 years, we will install a new furnace.
- $500 No Frustration Guarantee: If your furnace or air conditioner fails to heat or cool your home during the first year, we will fix it for free. If we do not respond within 24 hours, we will write you a check for $500 for your frustration and aggravation.
- Property Protection Guarantee: All property (such as lawns, shrubbery, carpeting, floors, walls, furniture and door frames) are protected. Protective shoe covers and hall runners will be used on all work and traffic areas. Property damaged by Hoffmann Brothers will be repaired or replaced by a professional at no charge to you.
Peace of Mind Total Service Guarantee: Compare our Total Service Guarantee with any other, and you’ll find a major difference with our warranty coverage.
In order to maintain these service guarantees and warranties, each customer must be a part of our Hoffmann Brothers Home Protection Plan.
Common FAQ’s About AC Installation
A Hoffmann Brothers technician will have to conduct a heat-load calculation for your home to accurately determine the capacity of the air conditioning and heating equipment. This will give Hoffmann Brothers the appropriate figures to find the best-sized heating or cooling system for your home’s size and your budget.
SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio; it measures the efficiency of a heating or cooling unit, which are measured in tons.
Hoffmann Brothers encourages selecting a programmable thermostat rather than a particular brand or style. There are many different thermostat models for different systems (ex: single-stage/multistage heat pumps, air conditioning using gas heat, straight air conditioning, etc.). Tell your Hoffmann Brothers service technician what type of system you have and programming requirements you want in the new thermostat model.
Contact Nashville’s Expert Air Conditioning Installers at Hoffmann Brothers
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has proudly installed and serviced heating and cooling systems and now serves the Nashville Metropolitan Area. We service and repair all brands of HVAC systems and install American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning.
Please give Hoffmann Brothers, the premier Nashville heating and cooling contractor, a call today at 615-515-3015.