If you have a tankless hot water heater, it needs maintenance. We recommend an annual tune up to keep your system in prime working condition because no one enjoys the water running cold mid-shower due to an avoidable issue or repair. Proper maintenance helps prevent the need for most repairs, saves you money, and keeps your shower hot just the way it should be.
Jump To Page Contents:
- Avoid Unnecessary Repairs with Tankless Maintenance
- Tankless Maintenance for Most Brands
- Tankless Water Heater Tune Maintenance for Improved Efficiency
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Services
- Schedule Tankless Water Heater Tune Up with Our Pros
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional Resources
Avoid Unnecessary Repairs with Nashville Tankless Hot Water Heater Maintenance
Why should you have your tankless water heater maintained annually? Regular maintenance can increase the lifespan of your unit. Plus, the manufacturer warranty may require it.
Other considerations for consistent annual on-demand water heater maintenance include:
- Without maintenance of a tankless water heater, your unit can become inefficient and dangerous due to sediment buildup, which can cause overheating, malfunction, costly repairs, and safety hazards.
- A tune up can save you time, money, and headaches by preventing avoidable repairs.
- Should the need for repairs arise, they may be minimal due to regular upkeep.
- Improved efficiency, functionality, and reliability
Maintenance for Tankless Water Heater Brands
Hoffmann Brothers plumbers and technicians are licensed, trained, and experienced in maintaining gas and electric tankless water heaters of nearly all brands, including:
- AO Smith
- Bradford White
- Navien tankless water heaters
- Rinnai tankless water heater
Nashville Tankless Water Heater Maintenance for Improved Efficiency
Did you know that tankless water heaters are 8–34% more efficient than traditional water heaters?. Well-maintained tankless water heaters mean you can enjoy the benefits of a highly efficient system that saves you money each year on your heating bill because it is only heating water on demand rather than heating and storing it for later use.
Hoffmann Brothers can help keep your on-demand water heater in tip-top shape by taking the following steps when needed during an annual maintenance appointment:
- Checking the water temperature, connections, and exhaust vents
- Inspecting overall operation
- Acid flushing of the heat exchanger
- Cleaning the flame sensor
- Flushing the water heater – This is key in the Nashville area due to its hard water and the potential for calcium, magnesium, and other mineral buildup, which can affect performance.
To schedule your annual tankless hot water heater maintenance appointment, call us today at online 615-515-3015.
Experienced Commercial Maintenance for Tankless Water Heaters in Nashville
Business owners cannot skip annual tankless water heater maintenance for commercial properties in Nashville. Commercial tankless water heater maintenance can keep your business in business! For small restaurants that depend on hot water to clean their dishes and table linens, this annual service call for an on-demand water heater could be the difference between a breakdown that causes a minor inconvenience and one that shuts the business down for a crucial weekend.
Call Hoffmann Brothers at 615-515-3015 to set up your commercial tankless water heater maintenance appointment today.
Nashville Tankless Water Heater Tune Up by Industry Pros
Hoffmann Brothers has been a trusted plumbing contractor for more than 40 years. Residents and business owners in the Nashville area call on us for all of their plumbing and tankless water heater maintenance needs. Our award-winning service is backed by a guarantee of our work, so you know that your home or commercial property is in strong, licensed, experienced hands.
Get started today and schedule your annual Nashville tankless water heater maintenance appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tankless Hot Water Heater Maintenance
Yes. Just like any other major appliance or machine in your home, regular maintenance is recommended to maintain optimal performance and prevent unnecessary repairs. Plus warranties typically require it to stay valid.
Most manufacturers, including Navien, recommend the maintenance of a tankless hot water heater once per year for upkeep, and to satisfy product warranty requirements.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, an on-demand water heater can last about 20 years.
More Helpful Resources
- Tankless Water Heater Repair in Nashville
- Tankless Water Heater Installation in Nashville
- Nashville Water Heater Services – for standard tanked systems
- How to Light a Pilot Light on a Water Heater
- Tankless Water Heater vs Traditional
- How Long Do Hot Water Heaters Last?
- Navien Manuals: Tankless Water Heaters