Hoffmann Brothers installs State Water Heaters and Navien tankless water heaters keeping your family’s needs and home capabilities in mind. Our plumbers regularly service and repair all brands of water heaters including: Bosch, State, Whirlpool, AO Smith, Paloma, Kenmore, Rinnai, GE, Bradford White and Rheem.
To get started with your Nashville water heater replacement, call Hoffmann Brothers today at 615-515-3015.
We guarantee the work of our Hoffmann Brothers hot water heater contractors in Nashville. All of our licensed technicians have successfully undergone background checks, random drug testing, and extensive training.
Hot Water Heater Replacement Throughout Nashville, TN
There are several reasons you may need to consider and schedule a new hot water heater installation. The age of your water heater is one.
Pro Tip: There should be a sticker on the side of the water heater with the item number or the year listed that will tell you its age and give you a better idea of when it should be replaced.
Other signs you might need a replacement include:
- Water Heater Leaking
- Improper installation
- Erratic functioning (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t)
- Rumbling/rattling noises
- Tinted water or rust (visible on parts and pipes)
- Reducing energy costs
- Improvements that come with an upgrade
Selecting a Water Heater for Your Nashville Home
A Hoffmann Brothers plumber will help you choose the right water heater for your home, family, and budget. It is important to choose and install the right hot water heater for your home and your budget because they can last 7–20+ years, depending on the type of water heating system you have.
With that in mind, you should keep the following in mind when choosing a new water heater for your Nashville home:
- Your average daily water usage – We install 40, 50, 75 and 100-gallon hot water heaters after evaluating which size is best suited for your home and budget.
- Type of System
- Standard water heater systems have a life expectancy of 7–10 years, perhaps even 12+ years with regular maintenance.
- Tankless/On-demand water heater systems can last 15–20+ years, save at least $100/year in energy consumption, and pay for themselves within 10 years due to the energy savings.
- Fuel type and availability: natural gas, propane, fuel oil, or electricity
- Energy Efficiency: Hoffmann Brothers offers standard efficiency, high efficiency, and tankless water heaters. The High-Efficiency water heaters are ENERGY STAR-qualified and may be eligible for utility rebate programs and tax credits.
- Costs: purchasing, operating, savings
- Codes and laws
All of this information will help you determine whether you need standard or tankless, gas or electric, and one or more (tankless) water heaters. It will also help you avoid overtaxing your water heater by taking a shower, running the dishwasher, and doing laundry all at once.
Hoffmann Brothers Water Heater Installation Best Practices
Before ever installing a new water heater in your home, a Hoffmann Brothers water heater expert will take the following measures to ensure you get the right fit for your family, home, and budget. They will:
- Ask about the daily hot water usage in your home and the size of your family
- Determine whether your home has gas or electric utilities
- Measure the space available
- Conduct additional assessments to accurately determine which type of water heater will meet your family’s needs
- Provide necessary permits
Once the proper water heater has been selected and installed, our technicians will:
- Clean their work area
- Remove any debris
- Haul away the old water heater
- Service your new water heater
- Provide maintenance and repair work as needed
Hoffmann Brothers guarantees our work and your satisfaction.
Same Day Water Heater Installation Nashville
Installing a new hot water heater is a job best left to the professionals, which is why Hoffmann Brothers makes it as quick and easy as possible with same day hot water heater installation throughout the Nashville area.
A same-day hot water heater replacement can be done for:
- Any residential standard hot water heater – We install State Hot Water Heaters, but we can install other brands if you prefer another.
- Any size water heater
- Gas or electric
Our quote for same-day water heater service includes the following, with no hidden fees:
- Removing the old water heater
- Installing the new water heater
- Obtaining any necessary permits
- Supplying and installing any other parts needed
Common FAQ’s About Water Heater Installation
The cost of a water heater installation depends on several factors including the type, model, and size of the system being installed. Hoffmann Brothers includes everything in our water heater installation quote, and will never catch you off guard with any hidden fees.
As water heaters are intricate systems that use explosive natural gases and ignitions to heat water, it is best to leave installation to a professional. Hoffmann Brothers offers the most reliable and efficient water heater replacement services in the Nashville area. Our install experts will do all the heavy lifting, including removing and disposing your old unit, and performing installation of the new one with all the permits and parts on hand.
Even though experts recommend replacement when your water heater is over ten years old, the need to replace it can come about at any time before or after. Other red flags that may indicate a need for replacement include leaking around the base of the tank or failure to heat water. Upgrading to a newer, more energy-efficient system will also cut energy and operating costs for you in the long run.
Contact the Expert Nashville, Tennessee Hot Water Heater Contractors at Hoffmann Brothers
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has proudly installed and serviced heating and cooling systems and now serves Nashville Metropolitan Area. We service and repair all brands of hot water heaters.
Please give Hoffmann Brothers, the premier Nashville heating and cooling contractor, a call today at 615-515-3015 or send us an email on our Contact Us page.