When a furnace stops working, that is never a good thing and requires urgent attention so your family, pets and home aren’t put at risk when the Nashville temperatures drop. Hoffmann Brothers’ Nashville HVAC company is trained and licensed to fix any brand of heating systems. We can repair furnaces, heat pumps, ductless systems, packaged systems, heaters, air handlers and more!
Our service technicians are ready to handle any heating system repair you may have. Contact Hoffmann Brothers to schedule a repair today at 615-515-3015.
Nashville Heating Repair By Experienced, Licensed Contractors
At Hoffmann Brothers, we understand that Nashville HVAC repairs may be urgent, especially as the colder arrive.
Some of the most common heating & furnace repairs we perform include:
- Filters requiring replacement
- Pilot outage due to malfunctioning pilot light, flame sensor, or burners
- Air duct cleaning services
- Thermostat replacement & repairs when systems are malfunctioning or not accurately responding
- Older systems that have exceeded their lifespan and now require replacement
- Evaporator Coils & Condensers that need cleaning
- System water leaks
Our experienced heating repair contractors will assess the needs for your system and efficiently work to fix the issue.
Warning Signs for Home Heating System Repair
Many heating system problems can be avoided with proper, regular maintenance. However as your system ages, its parts will deteriorate, its ducts will get clogged, and your heating system will wear down. This will become apparent through a variety of warning signs that will tell you your heating system should be checked by a Hoffmann Brothers technician.
Some of the most common signs of needing heating repairs include:
- Fan runs, but no hot air
- Thermostat not reaching desired temperatures
- Clanging, pinging, or grinding noises in your heating system that you haven’t heard before
- Spikes in heating costs
Hoffmann Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning can give you confidence in your heating system by servicing your heating system to keep it running throughout the winter.
Heat Repair Tips from HVAC Experts
- Make sure your HVAC system thermostats are accurate – Thermostats should be maintained regularly with proper calibration. They should also be kept away from external heat sources (like fish tanks or ovens) to avoid getting a false reading and an inefficiently operating heating system.
- Change your heating system filters – Check or change your HVAC air filters monthly. Dirty filters increase airflow resistance in your heating and air conditioning system and cause your system to work harder and less effectively all the while increasing your operating costs.
- Reduce heat loss – If too much hot air escapes through unsealed windows, open doors, or poorly insulated spaces, your heater will work (or rather overwork) to compensate. Avoid this problem by installing insulation and sealing any cracks throughout your home to eliminate drafts.
- Regular heating maintenance – We recommend annual regular heating system maintenance. Call Hoffmann Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule HVAC maintenance, and one of our technicians will diagnose any problems with your heating system.
Common FAQs for Heating Repairs
Signs of broken or malfunctioning heating systems cannot be ignored. Some signs that may indicate a need for heating repair include a spike in your energy bills, uneven heating in your home, dirty air quality, or unusual sounds coming from your heating system. Save yourself from more serious issues down the line such as a heating system failure or carbon monoxide leak by calling scheduling a heating repair as soon as possible.
Heating systems are most efficient when routine repairs and cleaning is performed. Simple repair measures include replacing the air filter at least once per year, and cleaning the sensor if you have a furnace. While homeowners should be mindful of their heating system, it is always best to call a professional to carry out heating repairs as these systems deal with many gases and ignitions.
Hoffmann Brothers recommends that your HVAC system be serviced at least once a year. If your heating and air conditioning system has not had a recent precision tune-up, call Hoffmann Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning today.
Contact the Licensed Nashville Heating Repair Company at Hoffmann Brothers
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has proudly installed and serviced heating and cooling systems and has recently expanded to the Nashville Metropolitan Area. We service and repair all brands of HVAC systems and install American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning.
Please give Hoffmann Brothers, the premier Nashville heating and cooling contractor, a call today at 615-515-3015.