When your bathtub needs repair or installation in Nashville, call the team at Hoffmann Brothers! Our qualified experts take the time necessary to ensure top-quality work so you can enjoy a fresh, rejuvenated bathroom. Contact us today at 615-515-3015 or visit our website to schedule your appointment and experience the Hoffmann Brothers difference.
Table of Contents
- Affordable and Reliable Bathtub & Shower Services In Nashville, Tn
- The Reality of a Leaking Bathtub or Shower
- Experts In Bathtub Installation & Repair Services For Homeowners
- Helpful Resources
Affordable and Reliable Bathtub & Shower Services In Nashville, Tn
Finding affordable and cost-effective contractors for bathtub and shower services can be tricky. You want to make sure that the company isn’t overcharging you for the work that they’re conducting, but you also need to ensure that they’re using quality products for your repairs.
The plumbing team at Hoffmann Brothers will work with you to find an affordable solution for your bathtub and shower needs.
Ensuring the proper installation of your bathtub is crucial for its long-term durability and functionality. Attempting a DIY bathtub installation can lead to critical mistakes. Instead, rely on the expertise of professionals. The typical steps involved in bathtub or shower tub installations include:
- Carefully removing the old tub:If a tub already exists in the home, the bathtub installation team will work to remove the tub carefully and ensure that no unnecessary plumbing is cut away.
- Prepare the floor: Sometimes, the floor may be uneven underneath where your new bathtub will go. The plumber may be required to smooth and level the floor below before placing the tub.
- Set up the drains: Underneath where the bath will go, ensure that the drain pipe (usually made from PVC) is appropriately fitted. This is a critical step as it ensures the water will drain correctly from the tub.
- Set and secure the bathtub in place: Your tub is ready to be put in its final position. The plumbing company must ensure all pipes are correctly connected and secure the bath to the floor. Some baths will come with screws and bolts, so no additional supplies will be required. You need to make sure that your plumber also uses sealant around the tub to prevent any leaks.
- Faucet and showerhead installation: Finally, your bath needs water to run through the faucet and shower head (especially if you have a shower tub installation). The faucet is commonly located on the side of the tub, while the showerhead is usually placed on the wall above.
Now, your new bath tub has been successfully installed. You’ll now need to organize the surroundings of your bath (if required). This could include tiles or other bathroom materials.
Hoffmann Brothers has performed bathtub installations for over 40 years and would love to help you improve your bathroom. Call us today at 615-515-3015 or contact us online, where we can give you an estimate for your project.
Bathtubs can be a staple in any American home. They bathe the family and can encourage relaxation but can be susceptible to damage. Some of the most common bath issues are:
- Leaky bathtub faucet
- Water leak
- Clogged drain
- Poor water pressure
- Short hot water supply
Some of these problems are more severe than others, but the Hoffmann Brothers team in Nashville can help resolve any issues you’re facing in your bathroom. Call us today at 615-515-3015 and organize a consultation with our team.
The plumbers at Hoffmann Brothers can also perform shower repairs. For showers, the most frequently found issues include:
- Water Leaks (which can extend into the wall, the floor, or the ceiling above)
- Clogged Showerhead
- Poor Water Pressure
- Short Water Supply
- Mildew and Mold
If your home is experiencing any of these problems, Hoffmann Brothers in Nashville are available for assistance. Book with us online or request an estimate.
The Reality of a Leaking Bathtub or Shower
When your home has a water leak, you are potentially wasting a ton of water and money on something that a plumber can quickly fix if you engage the right team. The average household’s leaks can account for more than 10,000 gallons of water wasted yearly or the amount needed to wash 270 loads of laundry .
Not only can you save money by fixing leaks, but you can also protect your family’s health. Mold is an issue that can have lasting effects on your home and your body. If someone in your family is sensitive to mold, the symptoms can include:
- Constant stuffy nose
- Itchy and red eyes
Some more severe reactions may include fever and shortness of breath . With these severe health issues arising from what could be a simple leak from the bath or shower, it’s time to bring in a professional to assess the situation and identify where the issue is stemming from and work with you to fix it.
Experts In Bathtub Installation & Repair Services For Homeowners
Our professional plumbing team at Hoffmann Brothers has worked on standard and complex shower and bath tub repairs for over 40 years! We pride ourselves on providing high-quality work and working hard to fulfill our customers’ requests. Contact Hoffmann Brothers at 615-515-3015, or email us on our Contact Us page.
Common FAQ’s About Heating Systems
When you are looking to install a bathtub, the cost can vary depending on the type of bath you want to install and the size. Usually, a price is charged for bathtub installs and then an hourly rate for the contractor. The best way to budget your bathtub installation is to speak with the company you’re working with and get an estimate.
When installing a bathtub, here are some simple steps you can take:
- Turn off the water
- Disconnect water line
- Gain access to plumbing
- Attach the drain to the new bathtub
- Level the bathtub
- Secure it with studs
- Silicone the outside
- Reconnect water
- Turn on Water
It is possible to install a bathtub yourself, but if you need more confidence or assistance, contact a bathtub installation company to do the job for you.
The process of fixing a leaky shower faucet can be tricky! Here are some steps to take if you decide you want to try without a plumber:
- Turn off the water
- Remove the handle and the escutcheon plate (this is the plate that is around the control valve of a shower fixture)
- Remove the cartridge or stem and inspect for damage (this is likely where the leak comes from).
- Install the new cartridge or stem
- Replace the handle and plate
- Turn the water back on
We’d encourage you to speak to a professional plumber in these situations. These repairs can become complicated; if you repair it incorrectly, you may need an expert to fix it.