Geothermal Installation For Your Commercial Property
Chief operating officers (COOs) of the greater St. Louis area often grapple with the cost of installing a geothermal system. Given future employer-sponsored health care requirements and imminent tax hikes, operational expenditures portend significant cost-cutting; and a geothermal heating and cooling system assures those forthcoming savings.
As the cost of oil and natural gas are not going to be discounted anytime soon, upgrading to a geothermal system is an investment in the reduction of future energy costs.
Benefits of a Geothermal Energy for Business Properties
Here are six additional reasons that geothermal heating and cooling systems are energy wise alternatives for the budget-centric organization:
- It’s cool — In the summer, commercial properties—fueled by geothermal systems save 20 to 30 percent on the monthly energy bill. That savings represents monies useable for other operating necessities.
- Generates warmth — The geothermal system not only stores cool air, but also it retains hot air over the colder months.
- Hikes the commercial property value — Since the state of Missouri is actively promoting alternative energies, commercial properties in St. Louis can expect to improve a property’s value by a minimum of 10 percent with the installation of a geothermal heating and cooling system.
- Reduces energy costs — Reports, documented by ENERGY STAR, the federally funded energy advocacy agency, indicate that geothermal systems save at least 70 percent off of the annual energy bill.
- Benefits the environment — The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) touts that by decreasing the carbon emissions or the carbon footprint buildings generate, further eco-system deterioration is preventable. A geothermal heating and cooling system minimizes the carbon footprint.
- Rewards with tax deductions — In St. Louis and other cities of Missouri, a federally sponsored alternative energy program incentivizes small businesses to large corporations to make the switch, offering generous tax credits.
Geothermal systems are cost-effective because these heating and cooling systems generate perpetual savings on commercial energy costs. To reap the best returns, tax credits can be dispersed over several years. Moreover, companies can maximize savings by combining other alternative sources of energy (solar and wind) with a geothermal heating and cooling system.
Commercial Geothermal Heating and Cooling Throughout St Louis
Call Hoffmann Brothers Commercial Geothermal HVAC services today to get started at 314-664-3011.