Sudden spikes in your utility bill, odd odors when the heat is on, and uneven heating throughout your home or business are all potential furnace problem symptoms. When you call Hoffmann Brothers’ professionals for furnace repair services, We’ll inspect your unit, address blockages and equipment problems, and ensure your furnace operates at its best.
Table of Contents
- Hoffmann Brothers’ Expert Furnace Repair Service in Nashville
- Residential and Commercial Furnace Repair
- Signs Your Furnace Requires Repair
- Benefits of Timely Furnace Repairs
- Why Choose Hoffmann Brothers’ Furnace Repair Services?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Resources
Hoffmann Brothers’ Expert Furnace Repair Service in Nashville
Hoffmann Brothers works to provide high-quality furnace repair services to residential and commercial clients in the Nashville area. Our experienced, certified technicians deliver professional services, and we have the knowledge and tools to approach almost any furnace repair or replacement job.
We work on the following types of furnaces:
- Electric furnaces
- Gas furnaces
Some of the brands we work with include, but aren’t limited to:
- American Standard Furnaces
- Lennox Furnaces
- Trane Furnaces
- York Furnaces
- Carrier Furnaces
- Heil Furnaces
- Bryant Furnaces
- Rheem Furnaces
- Ruud Furnaces
- Amana Furnaces
- Goodman Furnaces
Don’t see your brand? Give us a call; we handle most! Call Hoffmann Brothers today at 615-515-3015 to schedule your furnace repair!
Residential and Commercial Furnace Repair
A reliable heating system provides peace of mind and comfort throughout the cold months. But furnace failures can spell discomfort and even disaster, depending on your needs and the temperature outside. Calling fast, friendly furnace repair professionals can help keep your system running well and your home or business in its comfort zone.
At Hoffmann Brothers, expert HVAC professionals perform all furnace services, including repairs. We work with residential and commercial customers, so we’re there for you whether your furnace repair job is big or small.
Our team also provides emergency furnace repair services. We know home and business owners can’t wait days in freezing temperatures, so we have options for attending to furnaces on weekends, during evenings, or even on holidays.
We know a significant furnace repair just before the holidays — or any time of year — isn’t something many people plan for. That’s why we offer payment options for all our HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services.
Don’t sweep your furnace woes under the rug or shiver your way through another week or month. Instead, reach out to the expert team at Hoffmann Brothers to schedule furnace repair services today.
Signs Your Furnace Requires Repair
A relationship with a professional furnace repair team can help you resolve problems before they start. Getting your furnace inspected once or twice a year and ensuring routine maintenance is completed can reduce the chance you deal with significant problems during the year.
However, if you experience any of the symptoms below, it may be time to call in a furnace repair team:
- Funny smells. When you first kick on the heater each year, a temporary musty smell might be expected as the system clears out dust. However, ongoing odd smells can indicate that something isn’t working right. If you think it smells like something is burning, it’s time to call in a furnace repairman.
- Problems getting the furnace to start. A stubborn heating system that doesn’t want to wake up regularly can indicate various problems. Call in a furnace repair team to take a look and help metaphorically (and sometimes literally) grease the wheels.
- Poor performance. If your system isn’t heating your home like it used to, something’s likely gone amiss.
- Uneven heating in the home or business. Uneven heating can point to issues with the furnace or the ducting. If one room gets unbearably warm while another requires everyone to wear jackets to stay comfortable, it may be time to adjust your system.
- Symptoms of gas leaks or carbon monoxide issues. If your carbon monoxide detectors go off or you have any reason to believe you have a gas leak, call professionals to assess the situation immediately. Your gas furnace may need to be repaired or replaced. Common signs of a gas leak include hissing sounds, people in the area having headaches or feeling light-headed, and a sulfur smell similar to rotten eggs. (1)
- Abnormal clunks, hums, or rattles. Most furnaces make a little noise, but it may be time for a furnace repair service if you hear more than a consistent, quiet whir.
- Rising energy costs. On average, heating and cooling accounts for up to 70% of home energy expenses. (2) If your energy costs rise suddenly with no other explanation, it may be that your electric furnace is working overtime without effectively heating your home or business. This often indicates a problem with the furnace.
- Standing water. Puddled water near the furnace can indicate a water leak that needs attention.
Benefits of Timely Furnace Repairs
Whether dealing with a home furnace or more complex equipment to heat a large business, timely furnace repairs are essential to satisfactory outcomes. Some benefits of calling in a furnace repairman sooner rather than later include:
- Reduced costs. A small problem with your furnace typically won’t go away on its own. Usually, these issues only worsen over time. Calling a local furnace repair tech when you think there’s a problem can reduce costs because it takes less time to fix a minor issue than a large, complex one.
- Improved air quality. When your furnace isn’t operating effectively, it negatively impacts air quality in your home or business. This can lead to issues with allergies, respiratory concerns, or just the quality of life within the space. Attending to furnace issues can improve air quality, which creates a more favorable environment for your family, employees, or customers.
- A comfortable environment. Having to wear multiple layers or outdoor coats indoors is uncomfortable. Family members can’t enjoy cozy, intimate lifestyles when bundled in layers. Customers who find the inside of a business too cold for comfort may not return. Getting your furnace looked at quickly reduces the time people are uncomfortable in your building or home.
- Safety. A broken furnace can present a severe safety hazard in some cases, such as with gas leaks. Protect your family, employees, or customers by getting any issues inspected and repaired quickly.
- Peace of mind. You have more peace of mind when you attend to problems as soon as they arise. You no longer have to worry about the issue, reducing your mental burdens and allowing you to enjoy your home or business space more.
Why Choose Hoffmann Brothers’ Furnace Repair Services?
Hoffmann Brothers’ offers full-service HVAC maintenance, repairs, and installation. When you call us, you know we’re sending technicians who can quickly and accurately assess furnace issues and recommend the proper repairs.
We’ve been in business for more than four decades, serving homeowners and business owners, and we work hard to make your furnace repair as stress-free as possible. We know dealing with major household repairs can be daunting, which is why our friendly, knowledgeable teams walk you through the process and work hard to get your space comfortable again.
Our teams also provide emergency furnace repair in Nashville. Whenever you find yourself in need, we’re ready to assist. Contact Hoffmann Brothers at 615-515-3015 now to find out how we can help with your furnace repair needs.
Frequently Asked Questions for Furnace Repair Services in Nashville, TN
Some of the most common issues with furnaces are small. Dirty filters, unlit pilot lights, and malfunctioning thermostats are common issues a furnace repair service can help with. Our qualified HVAC technician can also help you understand exactly what’s wrong with your furnace, whether it’s a common issue.
While furnaces can last 15-30 years on average, if your furnace boiler (or other part) is more than 10 to 15 years old, consider replacing it. Replacing these parts with ENERGY STAR-qualified heating furnace parts could result in more efficient heating and long-term savings, according to ENERGY STAR.(3)
The cost of emergency furnace repair varies depending on factors such as the extent of the issue, furnace type, and required parts. For an accurate estimate, contact our professional furnace repairman.
Typically, expert furnace repair people are certified HVAC technicians. If you need furnace repair services, consider contacting us as your trusted furnace repair experts, HVAC specialists, or heating and cooling repair professionals.