Is your furnace old and in need of being replaced? Are you ready to upgrade your current furnace to a newer, more efficient model? No matter the case, as your local Nashville HVAC Contractors, Hoffmann Brothers will help you choose the right furnace for your home, install it, and test every part and feature to make sure everything works properly.
Count on us for reliable Furnace Services in Nashville, TN.
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has been performing heating installation and replacements on nearly any brand, make, or model of furnace. Our Nashville furnace technicians are skilled and licensed to handle any furnace replacement that may come our way. Call on our heating and cooling services in Nashville today.
Choosing a Furnace Replacement in Nashville
Selecting the right size furnace for your home and family’s needs is important. A heating system that is too small won’t sufficiently heat your home. A furnace too big for your home will cycle on and off more frequently than necessary and shorten its lifespan. These scenarios will result in higher utility bills and more frequent repairs.
The Furnace Project Managers at Hoffmann Brothers will review your options to make sure you are well informed before you invest in your HVAC system.
Some of the considerations for a Nashville Home Furnace Replacement you will need to keep in mind include:
- A Properly Sized Furnace: Our contractors perform a full-load calculation, taking into account the square footage and the number of windows and doors in your home to properly size the new furnace.
- Furnace Efficiency: Most old furnaces are 65% efficient, whereas newer models are 80%, 90%, or 95% efficient. The higher the efficiency of the new furnace, the bigger reduction in utility costs you will typically see. The US Department of Energy notes, “In milder climates with lower annual heating costs, the extra investment required to go from 80% to 90% to 95% efficiency may be hard to justify. However, keep in mind that higher efficiency units will have lower emissions than units in the 80% range.”(1)
- Single-Stage vs. Two-Stage vs. Modulating: Furnaces are available in single, two-stage, or modulating heat. All three types have the same efficiency but different comfort levels. If you plan to be in your home for more than five years, we recommend a two-stage or modulating furnace as they hold a more even temperature.
- Type of Motor: Here you have three options:
- Standard – Probably what is in your existing furnace
- Variable Speed – More efficient, lower energy consumption, operates very quietly
- High Efficiency – More efficient, lower energy consumption
- Brand of Furnace: We offer Nashville new furnace installation on a wide variety of furnaces from several manufacturers.
Contact Our Nashville Furnace Installation Company Today
Let Hoffmann Brothers help you choose the best-fit furnace for your home, comfort, and budget. We know that Nashville Furnace and AC Replacement is a big investment, which is why we provide coupons and financing for furnace installations.
Call Hoffmann Brothers at 615-515-3015 to get a free quote to replace your furnace in Nashville and the surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked Questions About Furnaces in Nashville, TN
We recommend yearly maintenance service for your furnace (and AC) to keep it in top working condition and prolong its life.
When to replace your furnace typically aligns with its estimated lifespan. Most furnaces will last between 15 and 20 years, possibly longer if properly maintained.
The cost of a new furnace can range between $800 and about $4,000, depending on your square footage, your comfort level and needs, and your budget.