Are you taking the steps to ensure your Amana heating and cooling systems are working properly and efficiently? Hoffmann Brothers provides Nashville HVAC repair and maintenance services for Amana brand heating and cooling systems, including these popular units:
- AVZC20 High-Efficiency Air Conditioner with Inverter Technology
- ANZ14 Energy-Efficient Heat Pump
- 90+% AFUE Gas Furnace
- 80+% AFUE Gas Furnace
Central Air Conditioners
- AVXC20 High-Efficiency Air Conditioner with Inverter Technology
- ANX13 High-Efficiency Air Conditioner
- Services for most AC, heat pumps, gas/electric, and dual-fuel systems
As you search for the best Nashville HVAC Contractors, you want an expert you can trust. That is why more and more Nashville residents are coming to know and depend on Hoffmann Brothers. Our experienced, licensed and knowledgeable team is ready and equipped to address all of your air conditioning and heating needs.
Call us today at 615-515-3015 to schedule your Amana HVAC repair or maintenance.
Amana AC Repair in Nashville and Surrounding Areas
When our team visits your home to provide Amana AC repair services in Nashville, TN and the surrounding areas, we arrive with the equipment needed so that our technicians can fix your Amana AC unit on the spot. In circumstances where a special part order may be necessary, we’ll move on that right away to fix your Amana air conditioner quickly and efficiently.
Our AC techs will diagnose any AC problems, give you the options to address it, let you decide the right course of action for your home and family, and move forward. We’re eager to get your home back to its optimum level of comfort right away.
Nashville Amana AC Maintenance Services
Regular, annual maintenance of any HVAC system is important. It helps your air conditioning run more efficiently, avoid breakdowns caused by unaddressed wear and tear, and minimizes the need for repairs.
When a Hoffmann Brothers technician come to your home, our Amana AC maintenance services in Nashville will typically include these steps:
- Check refrigerant levels
- Inspect unit for hail, mower, or debris damage
- Inspect cabinet for missing screws, broken supports, and level of unit
- Confirm safety controls are functioning properly
- Inspect condenser fan grill for broken mounts, missing screws, or other damage
- Correctly charge your AC unit after winter or a period non-use
- Change the filter in the furnace
- Inspect condenser fan motor wiring for loose or damaged wiring
- Inspect ductwork for seal issues
- Secure electrical connections
- Clean the outdoor unit by removing debris, blockage, and accumulations
Amana Heating System Repairs
Hoffmann Brothers provides reliable Amana heating repairs in Nashville 7 days a week for all of your furnace and boiler repair needs.
Our technicians can handle any type of heating system, including:
- Heat Pumps
- Air Handlers
- Ductless HVAC systems
Since our company is engineer-owned and operated, we rely on the highest standards of technology matched with the very best service for your Amana equipment.
To schedule your Amana heater repair in Nashville, call us today.
Amana Heating System Maintenance
Just like your AC, your heating system needs annual maintenance to ensure it is ready to run when you need it most. Call our licensed, professional team at Hoffmann Brothers to save yourself from costly repairs, extend the system’s life, maintain the requirements of your system warranty and lower utility bills.
During a maintenance visit, our technicians will clean the unit and test the heat exchanger of the furnace to check for cracks. We need to prevent carbon monoxide from leaking into your home.
Some of the other tasks we perform during Amana heater maintenance in Nashville include:
- Modulating the air supply temperature.
- Cleaning, adjusting and lubricating the blower control
- Inspecting the combustion chamber for fissures and other visible problems
- Removing dirt, soot, or corrosion from the furnace or boiler
- Running diagnostics on the hot water system, checking the high limit control, the pressure tank, and pressure release valve
- Analyzing high and low water safety controls
- Evaluating water in the boiler for the right mixture of chemicals to prevent corrosion and debris accumulation
- Removing any soot and dirt accumulation on the heat exchanger
- Filling and sealing all connections from the furnace to the main duct system
- Monitoring the fuel input and flame settings
Get started with your Amana heater tune-up today!
Save More with Our Home Protection Plan
For homeowners in the Nashville, TN area, our home protection plan covers your home! Our memberships provide great savings on the repairs and maintenance services you need the most. Hoffmann Brothers does it all: Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Water Heaters, Drains, Sewers and more! Have peace of mind for all of your repair, maintenance and inspection needs.
Call The Amana HVAC Experts Serving Nashville, TN
Hoffmann Brothers works to provide the best Amana HVAC services in Nashville, TN. Our service area covers most of Nashville including these neighborhoods:
- Belle Meade
- Berry Hill
- Downtown Nashville
- East Nashville
- Green Hills
- Mt Juliet
- The Gulch
- The Nations
- 12 South