HVAC Installation Technician
Hoffmann Brothers was Voted St Louis Best Place to work in 2016 & 2018!
Hoffmann Brothers is the premier HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Appliance Repair service and installation contractor for over 40 years in the St Louis area. We recognize that our company successes come from our team members. We work very hard to maintain an environment with opportunities unparalleled in our industry. We hire the best and now is your chance to join our growing team. We are looking for experienced Lead HVAC Installation Technicians who excel in customer service, are great problem solvers, thrive in a challenging environment, are positive team players, and self-motivated.
We are looking for full-time HVAC Install Technicians who can successfully install air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, ductless systems, ductwork, boilers, and accessories (air filter, thermostats etc.) for residential customers. This will include having knowledge of those systems and keeping in contact closely with customers during the installation. All our technicians must follow our safety policies and procedures. Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is required.
Skills and Qualifications
· 5+ years of experience in HVAC Field
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in both an individual and team environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Professional in all situations
· Valid drivers license
Must consider safety one’s primary job, both for personal, co‑worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of safe working practices and of MO‑OSHA requirements.
To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments, and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift and/or move50lbs and up. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment can vary depending on the season and scope of work – employees are required to work outdoors throughout the seasons. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
· Competitive Hourly Compensation
· Company Provided Truck/Van
· Company Provided Power Tools
· 401k Matching Program: Hoffmann Brothers will match 100% of the first 4% contributed by employee, plus an additional 4% at year end, resulting in a total of 12% (4% contributed by employee and 8% matched)
· Free Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for the employee,dependents, and spouse (if not offered insurance by current employer)
· Generous Paid Vacation
· 6 Paid holidays
· Bonus Programs
· Ample Opportunities for Overtime (Always Volunteer, Never Required)
· Paid Training
· Cell Phone Reimbursement
· Year-Round Work
· Tool Replacement Policy
· Company Events
bonuses on top of hourly pay!