Hoffmann Brothers is looking to add a Commercial Maintenance Account Manager to our growing team. Hoffmann Brothers has been serving the St Louis area for over 40 years.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Commercial Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to grow the commercial maintenance account base at Hoffmann Brothers. This is accomplished by renewing existing agreements and proactively seeking new business.
- Proactively renew all existing maintenance agreements with over 8 scheduled hours per visit.
- Schedule site visits and check-ins with existing customers, develop and strengthen relationship with key decision makers.
- New Business Acquisition
- Respond to every new customer calling in requesting HVAC maintenance estimate.
- Target existing service (non-maintenance agreement) customers through CRM database (Successware).
- Respond to and seek referrals from existing customers.
- Develop new business development plan, and execute this plan with vigor and consistency.
- Sales reporting of weekly activity required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Qualifications Desired: Good Listener & Strong communication skills Energetic personality Valid Driver’s License with a clean, insurable driving record Fast learner Minimum 3 years commercial HVAC experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Previous sales experience preferred Ability to work Evenings and Saturdays, when needed 2+ years consumer sales or college degree Well organized and ability to work independently, while still being a team player
- Company provided vehicle
- 401k with employer match up to 4%
- Free Health and Vision insurance for employee, spouse and dependents*
- Paid vacation
- 6 Paid holidays
- Paid training
- Company provided mobile phone
- Company provided iPad