Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Hoffmann Brothers Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical has been operating in Saint Louis, MO for over 40 years. We are a family-owned business that has earned a reputation for providing the highest level of quality to our customers. Necessitated by growth and as part of the strategic plan, we are now seeking to add an experienced Sales & Marketing Coordinator to our team. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will have a direct impact on the success of Hoffmann Brothers 10+ sales professionals.
• Manage scheduling of bids for 10 sales professionals across HVAC, plumbing and electrical departments by receiving bid requests via phone, email, & website submissions from our customers, and immediately following up with them to get it scheduled with a Project Manager
• Make the best impression on these customers by providing the highest level of customer service
• Ensure the office is trained on the quote taking process for when you are unavailable
• Manage the Project Manager’s schedules to help meet the desired sales metrics
• Track sales metrics through the daily sales emails and Project Manager Sales Plan documents
• Assist Sales Manager with providing Project Managers feedback on their performance
• Prepare documents for biweekly sales meetings
• Potentially do commissions for all departments and provide biweekly commission reports to payroll department
• Work closely with the Project Managers, helping with sold business or follow up appointments.
• Follow up on unsold bids
• Assist marketing and sales teams with special events such as trade and home shows
• Work closely with marketing team to fill holes in project manager’s schedules
Skills and Qualifications:
• Shift: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. (hours will increase during peak season – may require coming in early or staying late). Some Saturdays maybe needed.
• Proven track record of great customer service
• Organized and comfortable multi-tasking
• Excellent communication skills
• Relationship management
• Professional in all situations
• Passionate about helping our departments grow and improve their profitability
• Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast paced, results driven environment
• Highly motivated, flexible, and great attitude
• Typing -60+ WPM
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
• Flexible Schedule
This position is paid hourly, with plenty of opportunity for overtime, commissions and bonuses throughout the year.
Our company has been serving the St Louis area for well over 40 years. We offer great benefits including FREE health, dental, & vision insurance. We have a matching 401K Retirement program, paid vacation & paid holidays. We are a family friendly company and celebrate individual & company achievements with fun events and prizes. We believe in promoting from within and there are many areas to advance in our company.