Hoffmann Brothers Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing & Electrical has been operating in St.Louis, MO for over 40 years. We are a family owned business that has earned a reputation for providing the highest level of quality to our customers. Necessitated by growth and as part of the strategic plan, we are now seeking to add an experienced recruiter to our team.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives. Meet with managers to discuss needs.
- Build and track applicant pools by researching and contacting colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Serve as the spokesperson for the company by providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits. Make presentations. Maintain rapport with candidates.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange management interviews and ensure management is prepared and will represent the company well.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices.
- Monitor job offers and compensation practices.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation.
- Create a consistent and professional image of Hoffmann Brothers to any candidate that’s interested in our company.
- Continue the relationship with any new hires by assisting with new employee onboarding.
- Serve as an informal mentor to all new hires through check-in meetings. Ensure their happiness.
- Help strengthen retention of current employees by recommending cultural improvements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Two years of recruiting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship management
- Professional in all situations
- Knowledge of current employment law
- Results driven
We offer excellent compensation, paid vacation time, paid holidays, paid training, 401K Matching program, FREE health, dental & vision benefits, and an extremely fun working environment. Our company believes in rewarding employees both for individual and team achievements. We have many company functions & events. This position has the opportunity for bonuses on top of salary pay!