Does your residential or commercial Coleman® HVAC equipment need servicing? Whether you need repairs or maintenance Hoffmann Brothers has you covered with Nashville AC Services as well as heat pump and furnace repairs and maintenance. You can trust our team to keep your Nashville home or business comfortable no matter the weather outside.
When you are considering your options for Nashville heating and cooling contractors, you only want to entrust your comfort to a team of licensed and trained experts.
The HVAC technicians at Hoffmann Brothers are both! Our service experts can maintain or repair any brand of AC, furnace, and heat pump, including these popular Coleman® units:
Coleman Split System Air Conditioners
- Echelon™ AC19
- LX CC17
- Echelon™ CP9C
- LX TM9E
- Light Commercial
Split System Heat Pumps
- Echelon™ HC20
- LX TH4
- Point™ Pro PH
Repair Your Coleman AC in Nashville, TN
As the weather heats up, you need to stay cool as a cucumber. A broken AC really makes for a hot, steamy obstacle to staying comfortable. That is why Hoffmann Brothers technicians are always available and prepared with a fully stocked truck to address your AC repairs. In fact, unless special parts are required, our techs will get your air conditioner back up and running in one visit.
First, a technician will identify the problem, present the repair options, and allow you to decide which is best for your home and your budget. Beat the Nashville heat with our fast, reliable service! We will get your AC back up and running as soon as possible, so you can get back to cooler things.
Maintenance for Coleman Air Conditioner
Did you know regular maintenance helps avoid the need for repairs, extends the life of your AC, and run more efficiently? It sure does. The team at Hoffmann Brothers can get your Coleman air conditioner ready and able to keep your home or business comfortable as temperatures start to rise.
Visits for Coleman AC Maintenance in Nashville include safety checks and tasks such as:
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Inspecting outdoor unit for damage
- Inspecting the cabinet for missing screws, broken supports, and level of unit
- Confirming proper safety controls function
- Examining the condenser fan grill for broken mounts, other damage, and missing screws
- Charging your AC unit especially if it has gone unused for a while
- Changing the furnace filter
- Checking the condenser fan motor for loose or damaged wiring
- Testing ductwork seal
- Securing electrical connections
- Cleaning the outdoor unit, removing debris and blockages
Repair for Coleman Gas Furnace & Heat Pump
Winters may be mild in Nashville, but when temperatures drop, you do not want to be without an operational furnace or heat pump. The experts at Hoffmann Brothers are licensed, trained, and experienced. Our team can work on heating systems of all kinds, including Coleman furnaces and heat pumps for commercial and residential properties. We also use the latest technology and industry best practices to guarantee you get receive the best service available.
Contact Hoffmann Brothers to schedule your heat pump or furnace repair.
Maintenance for Coleman Furnace & Heat Pump
Maintenance is the key to keeping your Coleman furnace or heat pump operating at peak performance. Annual maintenance is our recommendation to ensure the safety and comfort of your home or business. Plus, completing the proper safety checks can help prevent expensive repairs, extend the life of your furnace or heat pump, and lower your utility bills.
When you schedule a maintenance visit, a technician will complete the following assessments and tasks:
- Clean the unit
- Test the heat exchanger for cracks to prevent carbon monoxide leaks
- Modulate the air supply temperature
- Clean, adjust, and lubricate the blower control
- Inspect the combustion chamber for cracks and visible issues
- Remove dirt, soot, or corrosion from the furnace, boiler, and heat exchanger
- Run diagnostics on the hot water system
- Check the high limit control, the pressure tank, and pressure release valve
- Analyze high and low water safety controls
- Evaluate boiler water for the right mix of chemicals to prevent corrosion and debris accumulation
- Fill and seal connections from the furnace to the main duct system
- Monitor fuel input and flame settings
Whether you need maintenance or repairs, the team at Hoffmann Brothers is the one you can trust to keep your home or business safe and comfortable. One more thing you can do to protect your home is to sign up for our home protection plan. It offers you savings on future repairs and maintenance.
Call us Hoffmann Brothers today at at 615-515-3015 to schedule repairs or maintenance for your Coleman AC, furnace, or heat pump.