Sewer pipe lining is a landscape-friendly solution to sewer problems such as broken or collapsed pipes, corrosion, leaks, clogs, or sewage backup. Hoffmann Brothers can identify the source of the issue, present your options, and repair your sewer line through trenchless technologies like cured-in-place pipe (CIPP), pipe bursting, or pipe relining.
Table of Contents
- Sewer Pipe Lining Services
- How Sewer Pipe Lining Works
- The Benefits of Sewer Pipe Relining for Repair and Replacement
- What Are the Signs You Need Pipe Relining?
- New Bluelight Led Technology for Sewer Lining
- Is the Sewer Line Backed Up? Repair It with Nashville CIPP Lining
- Why Choose Hoffmann Brothers for Trenchless Sewer Pipe Lining?
Sewer Pipe Lining Services
Your sewer pipe is one of the most essential features of your home, but it is easily forgotten until there is a problem. When you need sewer pipeline repair, it is most often an urgent need. Hoffmann Brothers’ team of skilled plumbers is experienced in residential sewer services such as trenchless pipe replacement to fix the issue.
How Sewer Pipe Lining Works
The sewer pipeline replacement and installation process depends on which method is preferred and meets the needs of the sewer pipe problem. Some methods of trenchless sewer pipe replacement include:
- Cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) is where a flexible liner saturated with gel resins is inserted into the existing pipe and cured with heat or UV light until it hardens and forms a new pipe. It is also a more cost-effective, environmentally friendly process.
- Pipe bursting is where a bursting head is pulled through an existing pipe to break it up even as it pulls the new pipe through to replace it.
- Pipe relining is where a fiberglass or epoxy liner is inserted and inflated to match the shape of the existing pipe until it hardens and forms a new pipe.
If you suspect that you need to replace your Nashville home’s sewer line, call Hoffmann Brothers at 615-515-3015. One of our plumbers will come to your home and perform a sewer camera inspection to identify the source of the issue, inspect the pipe’s condition, and explain your options and the cost for each, so you can make an informed decision on how to proceed.
The Benefits of Sewer Pipe Relining for Repair and Replacement
There are several benefits of trenchless pipe lining services. The part you may care about (besides getting rid of the sewage backup or smell) is that it is a job done relatively quickly with no digging required. Not to mention:
- It is a long-lasting solution that can extend the lifespan of your pipes
- It takes one to two days to complete vs. traditional methods, which can take up to five days
- Will allow sewage and wastewater to flow faster once repaired or replaced
- Costs less than the traditional sewer line repair cost
- Rids your house and yard of foul odors and sewage backup coming from a damaged or clogged line
What Are the Signs You Need Pipe Relining?
Hoffmann Brothers will often get called for water or sewage backups due to damaged, broken, and/or old cast iron pipes. However, one or more of the following signs indicate that you probably need a new sewer pipe liner.
- Foul odors around drains and plumbing fixtures
- Gurgling noises from your sinks or bathtub can indicate a clog or break
- Wet or suddenly quite green, healthy patches in your yard
- Constant clogs in your toilet, tub, or sinks
- Slow drainage
- Large trees close to the house that may have roots that have infiltrated your sewer line
- Mold or mildew growth
- Foundation or wall cracks
- Known issues with creatures and critters in/around your home
If you notice one or more of these signs, don’t hesitate. Call Hoffmann Brothers at 615-515-3015 for an inspection and assessment of the situation. Let us help you remedy the sewer pipeline problem before it becomes a bigger issue and expense!
New Bluelight LED Technology for Sewer Lining
Traditional CIPP lining for repairing sewer lines used steam, hot water, or air to cure the epoxy. However, this process took hours and slowed the repair process. Fortunately, technology has progressed, and a new blue light LED technique was developed. It uses blue light LED to cure the epoxy, cut the cure time, and significantly speed up the process. It can be up to five times faster than traditional thermal curing methods.
Is the Sewer Line Backed Up? Repair It with Nashville CIPP Lining
Do you have sewage backing up in your basement or yard? Call Hoffmann Brothers at 615-515-3015 to inspect and assess whether CIPP lining is the best solution for you. We will perform a camera inspection, clean the inside of the pipes with hydrojetting or another method, then insert a fiberglass pipe liner with blue-light responsive epoxy resin applied, and finally cure it in place with new bluelight LED technology for sewer lining.
Why Choose Hoffmann Brothers for Trenchless Sewer Pipe Lining?
Hoffmann Brothers has over 40 years of experience serving its communities’ plumbing needs. As professional technicians, we have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to get any sewer pipeline replacement job done quickly, efficiently, and effectively. We use the latest and best technology, techniques, and equipment available to ensure that we are the experts in pipe lining repairs and do the job right the first time. Call Hoffmann Brothers, the plumbing contractor you can count on, today at 615-515-3015 to get your trenchless sewer pipe lining project scheduled and started!
FAQs about Sewer Pipe Lining
Trenchless sewer pipe lining costs can vary based on the length and condition of the pipe in need of replacement, the amount of cleaning needed, and how close the nearest access points are. It’s important to know that the savings compared to traditional methods are significant.
In a word, yes. Due to the lack of digging and landscaping destruction and reconstruction, it is a lower-risk process that also limits the possibility of further damaging the existing pipe. It reduces the disruption to daily life or business and is faster than traditional methods, which saves you time, money, and headaches.