When you’re in need of reliable heating and cooling services in Nashville, TN, Hoffmann Brothers is here to get the job done. With over 40 years of experience, we are the preferred provider for your commercial and residential Lennox HVAC services.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional service in a safe and timely manner. Our licensed technicians are available seven days a week. We can quickly and efficiently provide important Lennox repairs and maintenance for nearly all AC systems, furnaces, and heat pumps, including these popular Lennox units:
Lennox Air Conditioners
- Dave Lennox Signature Collection XC25 Air Conditioner
- Elite Series EL16XC1 Air Conditioner
- Merit Series 13ACX Air Conditioner
Lennox Gas Furnaces
- Dave Lennox Signature Collection SLP98V Variable-Capacity Gas Furnace
- Elite Series EL280 Two-Stage Gas Furnace
- Merit Series ML180 Gas Furnace
Lennox Heat Pumps
- Dave Lennox Signature Collection XP25 Heat Pump
- Elite Series XP16 Heat Pump
- ML14XP1 Heat Pump
Call Hoffmann Brothers today at 615-515-3015, and schedule a repair or maintenance for your Lennox AC, heat pump, or furnace.
Lennox Air Conditioner Repairs in Nashville
You need your Lennox air conditioning unit keeps your home or business cool during the hot Nashville summer. That is why it is important to have a trusted HVAC contractor on speed dial when you have AC trouble. When you call Hoffmann Brothers, we will send a service technician to your home to find and fix the problem right then and there. Unless special parts are required, your Lennox AC unit will be back in business, and you will be sitting comfortably in no time.
Lennox AC Maintenance in Nashville
The best path to avoiding the need for repairs for your Lennox air conditioner is to regularly maintain it. A regular Nasvhile AC tuneup will help your Lennox system run efficiently and can actually extend the life of the equipment.
The team at Hoffmann Brothers recommends annual maintenance for all of your Lennox HVAC equipment, and we are here to help keep your Nashville home or business cool and comfortable when the weather is hot.
During a maintenance visit, a technician will complete safety checks, such as checking refrigerant levels, confirming the proper function of all safety controls, and securing each electrical connection. Then they will:
- Examine the outdoor unit for damage and the cabinet for missing screws, broken supports, and level of the unit
- Survey the condenser fan grill for broken mounts, other damage, and missing screws
- Charge your AC unit
- Swap the furnace filter
- Inspect the condenser fan motor for loose or damaged wiring
- Check ductwork seal
- Clean the outdoor unit and remove debris and blockages
Nashville Contractor for Lennox Gas Furnace & Heat Pump Repair
Sitting cozily in a warm, comfortable room feels so good when the temperature tumbles outside. That is one reason it is all the more upsetting when your Lennox heat pump or furnace refuses to produce the warmth you want and need. When that happens, you need a professional to get to your Nashville home or business fast and to fix the problem.
That’s when you call Hoffmann Brothers to schedule your Lennox HVAC repair. Our team of experts is licensed and trained to repair nearly all heating systems of any size or brand, using the latest technology and industry best practices to guarantee exceptional service to Nashville residents.
Contact us today for your Lennox furnace or heat pump repair!
Lennox Heat Pump & Gas Furnace Maintenance in Nashville
It’s important to keep your Lennox HVAC units operating safely and at peak performance. One way to ensure this is to schedule annual maintenance with a pro. The safety checks and maintenance tasks involved in this kind of service call are not to be left to amateurs and typically consist of the following:
- Air supply temperature modulation
- Heat exchange and combustion chamber tests for cracks to prevent carbon monoxide leaks
- Cleaning, adjusting, and lubricating the blower control and cleaning the unit
- Removing dirt, soot, or corrosion from the furnace, boiler, and heat exchanger
- Running diagnostics on the hot water system and analyzing high and low water safety controls
- Evaluating the chemical mix in the boiler water, preventing corrosion and debris accumulation
- Checking the high limit control, the pressure tank, and pressure release valve
- Filling and sealing connections from the furnace to the main duct system
- Monitoring fuel input and flame settings
When you have an experienced technician like the ones at Hoffmann Brothers complete the proper safety checks on your HVAC equipment, you help prevent costly repairs, extend the life of heating system, and even lower your utility bill. You can even sign up for our home protection plan, which offers you savings on future repairs and maintenance on your Lennox heat pump or furnace.
Call Hoffmann Brothers today at at 615-515-3015 to schedule repairs or maintenance for your Lennox AC, furnace, or heat pump.