The team at Hoffmann Brothers has implemented CDC recommendations to continue putting the health and safety of our customers, staff and technicians in St Louis and Nashville at the top of our priorities. Please review the steps we’ve taken to protect all those involved in providing the very best and safest service.
Our Staff Is Monitored for Health
Hoffmann Brothers team members are required to stay home if they do not feel well. If any of our field staff or staff members show symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, etc), they are required to check in immediately with a team leader. We’ll always arrange a qualified and healthy technician to give you the same exceptional service from our team of plumbers, HVAC experts and electricians.
Our team members are required to report exposure to COVID-19. We ask them to get tested when merited. We also require them to self-quarantine in the event of a positive test result or when they have confirmed exposure to other parties who have tested positive.
We Practice Social Distancing
There are simple adjustments our team at Hoffmann Brothers has made to continue providing quality service while minimizing exposure risks. We will not ask you to shake our hands, touch our tablets or mobile devices, and will avoid direct physical contact when in your home or business property.
We Use Recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Our licensed professionals have always put safety first. In addition to our standard protocols for safety, we are fully equipped with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This includes the use of:
- Face Masks
- Gloves where needed
- Hand Sanitizer and Hand Washing Practices
- Disinfectants and Cleaning Wipes
We will take every available precaution to protect our valuable customers and staff.
We Are Guided By Medical Recommendations
The ongoing training of our technicians and staff and the interaction with our customers will continue to adapt alongside the input of top medical authorities and organizations including:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services
- St Louis County Safety Recommendations
- Tennessee General Guidelines for Businesses
- Nashville and Davidson County Government Recommendations
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease
Providing Assistance When You Need It Most
We recognize the challenges so many are facing. That’s why we’re doing our part to help our community and customers.
- Interest-Free Financing: Recognizing that restricted access to work and other business disruptions quickly become a financial hardship for many of our customers, we have arranged for interest-free financing (12 month or 18 month) for any repairs or purchases over $500.
- Services to Combat Spread of Disease: We have fielded many questions from customers regarding what products we offer to assist with improving indoor air quality. Please ask your technician or our office staff if you would like to learn more about our indoor air quality products such as the Air Scrubber (ozone & non-ozone variants), HEPA hospital-grade air filtration products, media air filtration products, and UV lights.
To get your important questions answered, reach out to Hoffmann Brothers today by calling 314-664-3011. We look forward to serving you.