With the global spread of COVID-19, known also as Coronavirus, the team at Hoffmann Brothers wishes the very best of health to all those dealing with uncertainty and illness. We remain committed to your health & wellbeing while serving you during this challenging time. At present, our operating hours and service calls remain unchanged.
Hoffmann Brothers has taken measures to ensure we are protecting our customers, team members and their families to the greatest extent possible, while also recognizing the need to continue to deliver our essential services to all of our customers who are relying on us to keep them comfortable in their homes and at their businesses.
We intend to deliver the same exceptional service that you have come to expect from us, while also increasing our mindfulness of best-practices when it comes to the prevention of the spread of illness throughout our local St Louis communities and beyond.
Working to Stop the Spread of Covid-19 Virus
Here’s what we’re doing to keep safety our top priority:
- Protective Equipment: Technicians are equipped with personal protective equipment and supplies to include shoe covers, gloves, hand-sanitizer & high-quality disinfectant supplies.
- Compliance with the CDC: All Hoffmann Bros team members are required to stay home if they do not feel well and show any symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Our team has been instructed to comply with the guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- Social Distancing: Our team is embracing the social distancing practices encouraged by government officials. To this end, we will not ask you to shake our hands, touch our tablets or mobile devices, or have direct physical contact with us.
- Interest-Free Financing: Recognizing that restricted access to work and other business disruptions quickly become a financial hardship for many of our customers, we have arranged for interest-free financing (12 month or 18 month) for any repairs or purchases over $500.
- Services to Combat Spread of Disease: We have fielded many questions from customers regarding what products we offer to assist with improving indoor air quality. Please ask your technician or our office staff if you would like to learn more about our indoor air quality products such as the Air Scrubber (ozone & non-ozone variants), HEPA hospital-grade air filtration products, media air filtration products, and UV lights.
Resources About Covid-19 in Our Area
Our company values the safety and protection of our customers, team members and families. At Hoffmann Brothers, we are following the mandates and guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as authorities for the states of Missouri, Illinois, and local St Louis area authorities.
For the most current information on Covid-19, please utilize the following Coronavirus Disease resources:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- St Louis Government Page
As we all prepare to spend more time at home, we are here to provide you peace of mind should you need any of our services to keep you comfortable in your home. Should you have any questions or concerns about commercial or residential services from Hoffmann Brothers, please call us at 314-664-3011.